I Need Some Advice 2 Week Old Plant That Is Drooping

• Thread starter shco513
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is the cause

• Total voters
Molenium

Molenium

Throw in dry and cure time and it will be unlikely. But like I said man please prove me wrong! Always good to help a bro oit

S

shco513

Since I moved the light up and lowered the water leave there's been already a 1/4 in of growth I'll post pics when I turn the light back on but the seed was a random seed I found in some in a bag of smoke

chemistry

chemistry

Since I moved the light up and lowered the water leave there's been already a 1/4 in of growth I'll post pics when I turn the light back on but the seed was a random seed I found in some in a bag of smoke

We learn from every grow, it's a vocation.

chemistry

chemistry

When I checked the ph it came back 7.0 but that's with the nutrients

Get it down to 5.8 with a little PH Down, just use droplets at a time and check with your PH meter when you put some in, it will come down a little at a time, until you reach 5.8. Once you've done it a few times you will know what your bucket will take, and you will become faster, but take your time with the PH, it's critical with DWC.

Molenium

Molenium

I'm using Canna. :D
Lucky guess I suppose then eh? Have you tried house and garden nutes? They are dutch I believe. Look there ratios up. From what I remember they were similar but people preferred canna in coir and house & garden for peat/ soil. Never tried them though. Jist my 2 cents

S

shco513

should I add more nutrients because this one leaf is yellow or is it OK to wait for the next nutrient day

1511222465764 1755063114
chemistry

chemistry

I'd leave them a week to dry out a bit, they won't have that many roots at this point, so don't burn off what you have, the little oval leaves you see are a food pack for your seedling, so it won't starve.

Top Bottom