I Need Some Advise On Curing

• Thread starter Nastyboy3609
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I friend of mine would leave it out 4 2 days then throw it into plastic bags, he would leave the bags open in the day and close at night, after about 4 or 5 days of this his stuff would be pretty dry no hay smell, but in my opinion mason jars, just dont over dry and then the longer it sits and ages the better it gets, I broke up a nice nug today and my boy could smell that stuff across the room. SNOLEPERD

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

I usually let mine cure at least 2 months before smoking. Unless I run out and get desperate then I might sneak a mug or two, but even then usually wait a month.lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I was waiting for that microwave to come up, if you are really desperate sneak out a few small mugs and put it in a paper bag, SNOLEPERD will admit doing that, but I coped a bag off the street, this is what $25 will get you in Hartford Connecticut. SNOLEPERD

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I'd probably use the food grade 5 gallons, 75% full, tumble from one to the other daily to get things even. I've seen people use shit that smells like plastic. Dont do that (no underbed stacking Rubbermaid crap).

Off topic: Has anyone ever dried bud in a vaccum? Just to see what happens? I'd like to try a coffee vault next run and see if it eliminates burping or not. Always something new to try.

Top Bottom