I Need Your Opinion Guys.

• Thread starter UncleGlomt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

Guys, I have an important question. I read a lot and watch films about growing plants. But at the moment I have two questions that I can not find an answer to. Will these plants still grow or just wait until they "mature"? Is their size (about 60 cm) appropriate or did the dwarfs come out? They are Automatic Early Skunk (Indica).
Thanks a lot!

I need your opinion guys
I need your opinion guys 2
I need your opinion guys 3
I need your opinion guys 4
I need your opinion guys 5
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Short explanation... when they are in mid to late flower you will not see much growth from foliage as the plants are redirecting all of their energy to develope flowers for reproduction. The bud sites (flowers) will continue to grow and mature during this time. Most people base their harvest time on trichome color and a quick search on Google will help you understand when to harvest since I'm to lazy to type out all the info

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
They look fine. No need to worry. Just wait for them to fill out over the next few weeks and then let them ripen.

To find the optimal time to harvest check the trichome heads. Once they are mostly cloudy (milky) with a few amber then its time to chop. I always go a few extra days when I think they are ready.

You can also check the pistils (white hairs). Once about 80% of them turn color (brown/red) it's ready. Good luck and kudos on your grow.

H

hawkman

auto stage of growth:
Vegation stage weeks 1-3
Flower stage weeks 4-12
(from seed to harvest figure 70-75 days is the norm)
use trichome or pistails for harvest figuring (trichome's cloudy = highest thc and when 80% of the pistals have turned amber/brown you are in the "harvest window" which is 4-14 days

Latest posts

Top Bottom