I Snore A Lot...

• Thread starter blackyard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blackyard

blackyard

This is my first post. I recently found out that I have a snoring problem. Then I try buying some seeds and am told my credit card is no good (I live in Africa). I am a new farmer and I really want to get a good quality seed for my grow. I have been lurking on this forum absorbing info from your invaluable threads. I am willing to travel 9,536 Miles to get a good strain. If there is anyone from the Bay Area on this forum kindly consider sharing your seeds with me. Will be available mid March.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Seeds to grow the weed to make the snoring stop . Not following at all I'm not being rude or anything mate .

blackyard

blackyard

Sorry guys just ranting because I can't buy seeds from the site. Nothing at all to do with the snoring though...

907debow1234

907debow1234

Come to my neck of the woods an you can get plenty to from friends an such. Stores etc.. why not just take your normal route an use different sites that can ship to your area... I know mastercard has become anti-weed. But many others still deal with see company. Best of luck. What part of africa? I know a few from there...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Help me get my fortune from my rich Nigerian uncle who died who happen to won the lottery and left his fortune to me!

And i'll help you get some seeds :D

I'm sure i still have the email somewhere.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is my first post. I recently found out that I have a snoring problem. Then I try buying some seeds and am told my credit card is no good (I live in Africa). I am a new farmer and I really want to get a good quality seed for my grow. I have been lurking on this forum absorbing info from your invaluable threads. I am willing to travel 9,536 Miles to get a good strain. If there is anyone from the Bay Area on this forum kindly consider sharing your seeds with me. Will be available mid March.
I told you i will ship you seeds if you pay with bitcoins. i will not accept credit cards from africa sorry.

Juicin

Juicin

lol i would reach out to the guys here or whoever you're looking at and ask if they'll ship to you if you can get payment to them.

If you find some one who does, get a money order in the currency they accept, bit coins, or whatever. There may be other more convenient ways for you. Probably depends on what country you're in and what distributor you're looking to buy from.

edit - as i typed it out you got a reply, there you go

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I told you i will ship you seeds if you pay with bitcoins. i will not accept credit cards from africa sorry.

Racist......... lol, drum roll please. First Trump with his wall, now no African credit. lol.

Bit coin sounds like a great route.

blackyard

blackyard

Yeah I agree bitcoin would be ideal but at the moment I only have access to funds from my credit card. Anyways I managed to get a workaround.

Top Bottom