I Think We All Need To Talk About This :(

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

I think it would be good to have something to vent on, without killing people's threads. Maybe I'll ask a mod to rename this the 'Sacrificial Highly Idiotic Threadaroonee

sixstring

sixstring

Oh it's becoming highly idiotic with a quickness haha.we have a strict no politics policy here so tread lightly. @GT21 has a good , humorous attitude towards this.war is bad,always.by the way I'm syrian,my grandparents and father came here when he was 11.that murdering fucktard in charge needed to go a long time ago.russia could end it all by removing him for one of their own puppets but I believe they like all the chaos in the region.

But yeah I'm down for some Russian hookers and a free sks

dan1989

dan1989

Oh it's becoming highly idiotic with a quickness haha.we have a strict no politics policy here so tread lightly. @GT21 has a good , humorous attitude towards this.war is bad,always.by the way I'm syrian,my grandparents and father came here when he was 11.that murdering fucktard in charge needed to go a long time ago.russia could end it all by removing him for one of their own puppets but I believe they like all the chaos in the region.

But yeah I'm down for some Russian hookers and a free sks

A policy which I was of course aware of as I've fully read the site rules...

Nobody's trying to dilute the horror or the importance of the situation. Just to say.

Papasomni

Papasomni

I've seen a real difference with this and I thought maybe some of you would like to give it a try. It's not for everyone but anyone can do it with minimal effort. Call it an experiment in mental relaxation. It's very simple. Avoid the news. That's all there is to it. I noticed an increase in my mental abilities in almost every area, memory, concentration, sleep, etc. I tried it for two weeks and I was impressed.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I've seen a real difference with this and I thought maybe some of you would like to give it a try. It's not for everyone but anyone can do it with minimal effort. Call it an experiment in mental relaxation. It's very simple. Avoid the news. That's all there is to it. I noticed an increase in my mental abilities in almost every area, memory, concentration, sleep, etc. I tried it for two weeks and I was impressed.
You should give meth a whirl... Way better than news.

K

kansabis

Wow this thread was worth the good laughs I got even if it gets shut down,to the OP,I think alot of our population knew that either choice was bad but Trump would be more exciting and controversial,he is basically a mix of reality tv with some mob connections,etc etc.,whoever said to stop watching the news,I would 2nd that opinion and have done so as well,most all tv is fake news and has been before Trump said it,even the stuff he says and does is fake and calculated,he is crazy but not completely dumb,at least yet,but a term in DC can do some bad things to anyone. Ok I'm done for now,where's my Firefly???

K

kansabis

All things are programs anymore-television,movies,music,radio,social media,especially commercials(sales and advertisement),I mean it gets beyond crazy when they are soliciting everyday things people need,it's like when I used to charge people for bud years back,I never considered myself in sales and never needed to pitch to anyone to buy it,it was in demand whether I had it or not,people were gunna find/buy/use it.

K

kansabis

And finally to bring this all back to cannabis,I truly believe that the use of our beloved plant expands our mind and helps us connect to the truth in reality and put together a bigger better picture and see past all the bs smoke and mirrors,cons,etc. This is why many/most governments have banned it and made it illegal and treated it as being so dangerous when we know it isn't,the only real danger it poses is to those wanting to control lives for their own benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom