I Want The Best Lights In The World!!

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

So does anyone know if there's anything better then the HLG550s on the market? Maybe coming out this year?

P

PassTheJ

check out the new LED's by Fluence. The Spyder is straight up the best, or so I have heard from good friends and reliable sources. it's also $1500
Thanks. Ima take a look. $1500 sounds about right..

P

PassTheJ

Ok... These Fluence lights are mega cool.

So I have a stupid question.

Let's say I have a room that requires 4 of these lights but I can fit 6.. Will that extra 1300 watts make a big difference quality and quantity or am I just wasting money on an extra 2 lights and electricity?

P

PassTheJ

Fork out if you want the best out there

For something so revolutionary, it acts as a supplemental to flowering. The light signature is crazy though. UVA UVB UVC and if they had UVZ it give it too. Lol. I'm liking the Fluence Spyder though.

P

PassTheJ

That makes no sense to me. The tech is revolutionary but they don't actually revolutionize the market..

I think it'll take another year or 2 before we get specific products.

Dan789

Dan789

The really great thing is we all have these varied choices. All can grow pot, use less electricity, can generate less heat and result in better harvests, we just have to combine them along with our knowledge, to reach our respective goals. (The) Next new something that comes down the road will fold into our collective repertoires resulting in better grows, better harvests. We’ve come along way from “Edison’s” earth changing lighting invention, (tungsten filament light bulb).

Top Bottom