I was raided today.

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

They kicked my door in at my small warehouse a year ago. Same bullshit, supposedly an anonymous tip. Officer said we have info on hundreds of plants in your grow. Turns out I had nine o the biggest indoor ladies they had ever seen. I share your pain, but it could have been worse brother, chalk it up to this thing of ours.

G

gog

Still don't like the fact that the kicked his door in on a NO KNOCK WARRANT, found essentially nothing, partially tossed the house, ripped open his tent and said good bye. Public humiliation, invasion of privacy and the wacko that started the thing is laughing behind his/her back. Not fair.
I agree 100%,just seems so wrong,sounds like something my ex wife would do for kicks

Camdawg

Camdawg

I keep lurking this thread not really sure what to make of it. It brings up a few emotions within me to say the least. I hope all blows over well. Wishing you tge best of tomorrows. its gotta feel fairly good though knowing in the wrong place you'd be in much worse circumstances. Count your blessings count your plants stay safe.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

2016 cut off for home grow medicine

this sounds like some bulllllshit to me! exactly why i dont support any form of legalization..Your just inviting a bunch of opinionated know nothings with no real ties to our culture to make up rules about how to play. What a joke.

putembk

putembk

I was wondering the same thing on a no knock. I don't know so am asking, in order for them to come in the house with nobody home the had to have a no knock didn't they?

chaosinc

chaosinc

Let me clarify! I was not at home when they arrived I showed up approx. and hour afterwards, but was told by my neighbors they heard an explosion, then this is so, and so we have the house surrounded come out with your hands up and when no ody came out, they came in. I have a copy of the search warrant and no where on it does it say no knock, so I believe it was a case of, nobody was home, or came out so they breached the door and made entry. At this point as I have already stated, it does suck to have had to go through the situation, but it could have went much worse! I didn't even see a pair of handcuffs. I'm a pretty common sense dude and know when to be polite and move on. I am doing nothing wrong so no reason to be an asshat and make shit worse. Would I like to know who it was? Absolutely, but it's not gonna change a thing. I have moved on knowing that my card did what is suppose to do and I'm good with that.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I had DEA agents at my door one morning asking me about smell complaints and after a few words ( and a LOUD obtrusive knock) I let them in to see my medical grow. Nothing to write me up about, they went home and I asked them about their badge numbers and identification. One of the DEA agents did not have an identification card on himself and scattered away as fast as he could. Stay legal.

Top Bottom