Ice Water Hash Issues Please Help

• Thread starter Mass Meds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I love my Bubbleman Knockoff Bags and machine..LOL I paid $40 for the 5 gallon machine and $25 for a 5 bag 5 gallon set. Oh..I had to pay $20 for a Bubbleman Machine 220 bag..It sucks..loose threads everywhere and the closing ribbons are a joke..Got a Growsun bag that has YKK zippers and seems better made for the Same $$.

I wanted as 20 gal machine but will not pay $300 for the Bubbleman brand..Can't locate a knockoff either.
I got lucky with mine, my cousin stoped growing and gave it to me.

H

hawkman

Have you ever considered the "dry" method ? using dry ice - man it's really easy and fast, you all ready have the bags

GeorgeWKush4

GeorgeWKush4

you can still use a drill, and get a clean end product, just have to do on a lower setting, for abit longer and once your done your wash bag (220) run some clean water on the left over ice/material/sides of bags

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I love my Bubbleman Knockoff Bags and machine..LOL I paid $40 for the 5 gallon machine and $25 for a 5 bag 5 gallon set. Oh..I had to pay $20 for a Bubbleman Machine 220 bag..It sucks..loose threads everywhere and the closing ribbons are a joke..Got a Growsun bag that has YKK zippers and seems better made for the Same $$.

I wanted as 20 gal machine but will not pay $300 for the Bubbleman brand..Can't locate a knockoff either.
I’ve had my bubbleman bubble bags for 10 years and they are still in great shape. Used them hundreds of times.:D Just take care of them and never loan them out.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have the plant matter in 1 gallon bags. We have 10 1lb bags in the freezer. So hopefully over time this process improves.

We're going to try the mixer again on a slower setting and using more ice.
in addition to getting your mixing bucket colder with more ice also freeze the stash/buds over night in the freezer.

T

Thedoctor69

You can get fabulous top loading washers for this from eBay with spin dryer compartment they're brilliant and make the whole process much easier. We've used them for some time now. I've just found a large one for £67 brand new including shipping. So probably even cheaper in the states.

T

Thedoctor69

Oh and you just said you mix water with ice. Do you put as much ice in as you can then top up with the coldest water you can also? This makes a big difference. Also try to do it somewhere cool / cold if possible.

Mass Meds

Mass Meds

It is freezing out now. So perhaps we'll have a little more luck with this whole thing.

We've gone back to dry sifting. But we can only do 2-3 grams of flower at a time.

Mass Meds

Mass Meds

Also we've allowed the bud to dry completely. Its bone dry and ready for sifting or bubble method.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I didn't notice this thread before I posted one about drying a few days ago. I'll move it here.
I was able to chop up the dream queen small and crumbly. Its been out drying for a couple of days in a 62 F room. Looks and feels dry. The Peyote cookies was too gooey and wouldn't crumble ; its in 1/8 to 1/4 " chunks. What's the best way to dry it and how can I tell if it is dry? Would consolidating it and rolling it out into a thin sheet work?

Mass Meds

Mass Meds

I didn't notice this thread before I posted one about drying a few days ago. I'll move it here.
I was able to chop up the dream queen small and crumbly. Its been out drying for a couple of days in a 62 F room. Looks and feels dry. The Peyote cookies was too gooey and wouldn't crumble ; its in 1/8 to 1/4 " chunks. What's the best way to dry it and how can I tell if it is dry? Would consolidating it and rolling it out into a thin sheet work?

You're talking about drying out the rosin product from your ice water extraction?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have the plant matter in 1 gallon bags. We have 10 1lb bags in the freezer. So hopefully over time this process improves.

We're going to try the mixer again on a slower setting and using more ice.
What I do is I do a gentle agitation for my first pull.i remove that then repeat but with a lot more agitation.the first pull is the higher quality but the pulls after that are to try to get as much of the resin heads out the material.obviously the 2 nd pull isn't as good as the first but it means your getting the most out the material as possible but still giving good quality on the first pull.

Latest posts

Top Bottom