ice water hash .vs. butane extracted hash

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
what i do is rotate my ten strains of flowers every 3 days or so as to not build a tolerance to any one cannabinoid profile i then put some of my bho in with some bud in my vape. in this way im always getting lots of thc but also constantly changing cannabinoid profiles this for me works very well. sometimes i make a few different batches of bho as well and switch them up lately im vaping a mixed strain bho on some headband 707.

similarly, lately and luckily for me, i have had a case full of different oils. about 10 different strains in oil form, in a case full of dishes. musta been around 30 grams of oil at least in that case for the last couple months :)

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
What about THC Acetate? anyone here ever try it or make it? read about it in Cannabis Alchemy by D Gold... sounds real interesting double the potency of THC and when smoked it takes about 30 mins to hit like a trip, its sposta be the heaviest shit ever!
I bet it'll smack bho and bubble combined

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

IMO it is much harder to make super dank bubble hash. I tried for year's and got pretty good. Never as nice as sub'sor a few other's I have seen. Really dank bubble is great.
But BHO take's much less practice to get it super dank.
I will never even bother with my bubblebag's again. I gave them to a buddy.
The BHO give's me a hotflash with every hit. And destroy's me. Just how I like it.

B

bicycle racer

if i remember correctly in the past i have seen thc acetate offered at some select dispensaries i dont recall if i tried any. extracting with solvents whichever one would produce somewhat similar results i would think like isoproplyl alcohol compared to butane extracts different but similar in potency at least to me. i prefer bho so easy i have also seen extracts using liquid co2.

Top Bottom