Ideal Tent Size For Organic Soil Grow Of 4 Plants?

• Thread starter CannaN00b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannaN00b

I originally posted this in another subforum but thought I'd ask here because your recommendation may be different than most hydro minded people. With the upcoming legalization happening this October in Canada, it got me thinking what the ideal tent set up would be to maximize the legal 4 plant limit... What would you guys say that is?

C

CannaN00b

That's what I was kind of wondering. What the ideal set up would be... Tent dimensions, light wattage, container size, etc. And realistic too.. I don't want to have a dedicated 4x4 space for each plant. Just a good reasonable indoor set up for 4 plants grown organically in living soil.

I know what wouldn't be ideal more than what would. Like a 2x2 with four 3 gallon pots isn't ideal. But would a 4x4 with four 15 gallons be good? Etc

DismalDude

DismalDude

That's what I was kind of wondering. What the ideal set up would be... Tent dimensions, light wattage, container size, etc. And realistic too.. I don't want to have a dedicated 4x4 space for each plant. Just a good reasonable indoor set up for 4 plants grown organically in living soil.

I know what wouldn't be ideal more than what would. Like a 2x2 with four 3 gallon pots isn't ideal. But would a 4x4 with four 15 gallons be good? Etc
I ran 7 in 10gal. pots in a 4x8 with good success even though it got crowded.4 in 15's should work pretty well with a 4x8.I mean,if you have the space and $ bigger is better just because of wiggle room.

F

FutureGrower

I have 4 15 gallons in a 4x4. Currently only week 3 of veg and I can tell you no way in hell are you going to fit more than 3 in a 4x4 unless you're growing them very small

mxer.kx

mxer.kx

Fellow Canadian here...what's your budget? do you wanna go hid or led? And what do you plan on doing for heat ? Exhaust or a.c. woth c02 ?

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

I recommend getting a bigger tent that will allow you to keep your climate controls in with the plants. I am from New England and a 4x4 filled up fast with plants and pots but was extremely difficult to control for temps and humidity. I went to a 4x8 so that I could keep a small heater and dehumidifier/ac that worked on the climate inside the tent efficiently. If you have the room go big. Good luck.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

20190221 134947

Latest posts

Top Bottom