Identifying Spider Mites

• Thread starter Paulcnumber3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

Just wondering if this is a spider mite. Sorry for the horrible picture.i have been using ecyliptys oil, peppermint oil and tea tree oil. Getting been seed soon. Anyone have any luck with eucalyptus, peppermint or tea tree oil though? Thanks in advanced

Identifying spider mites
Identifying spider mites 2
Identifying spider mites 3
Identifying spider mites 4
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Looks like an aphid to me.

Just wondering if this is a spider mite. Sorry for the horrible picture.i have been using ecyliptys oil, peppermint oil and tea tree oil. Getting been seed soon. Anyone have any luck with eucalyptus, peppermint or tea tree oil though? Thanks in advanced

Krypto

Krypto

Spider mites! Got them bad bad bad!
I would appreciate any kind of advice... This is very big deal. Somebody help me please ‼:-!

Krypto

Krypto

Spider mites! Got them bad bad bad!
I would appreciate any kind of advice... This is very big deal. Somebody help me please ‼:-!
12 days from Harvest and crap! I know that the plants are going to make it. The yields probably going to be a little off, but my main concern is the batch coming up there are about 3 weeks into flowering and I got to get rid of these damn bugs!

Farmer P

Farmer P

12 days from Harvest and crap! I know that the plants are going to make it. The yields probably going to be a little off, but my main concern is the batch coming up there are about 3 weeks into flowering and I got to get rid of these damn bugs!
I had some pop up in my veg chamber but luckily my plants were still pretty small. I did a big defol then sprayed the crap out of them with sm-90. (completely soaked as if I had dipped them) Then four days later I did it again with some safer insect soap. I'm pretty sure it worked as I haven't seen any sign and it's been a couple months. Good luck.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

For tour bug issue (not mites) grab a bottle of promis. In 3 soil drench apps, no more bugs

It is systemic

Last edited:
Dunge

Dunge

That looks to me like a reproductive strategy of laying eggs within to leaf inner structure.
All mites I am familiar with lay small surface eggs, on the underside.

Top Bottom