If Anyone Can Help, It Would Be Appreciated

• Thread starter McCarthy8668
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

We got a lot of other problems first brother..
We can work with the light thru this grow and then after u can keep ur kids alive then we will talk upgrades..
Sound cool?
That's exactly what I was just going to say. Since you can't return the light Just move your light up to an acceptable range and supplement with your CFLs. Save your money for a better light on your next grow. There are tons of people on here that will walk you through this whole thing. If you can get ahold of a clone you might be better off like Event Horizon was saying to just yank her and start a new one. How is she looking today?

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

That's exactly what I was just going to say. Since you can't return the light Just move your light up to an acceptable range and supplement with your CFLs. Save your money for a better light on your next grow. There are tons of people on here that will walk you through this whole thing. If you can get ahold of a clone you might be better off like Event Horizon was saying to just yank her and start a new one. How is she looking today?

shes looking a bit better since moving the light up.
watered her this morning with 6.5 ph and i only used 1/4 teaspoon of mission organic fert. in it as well as 1/4 teaspoon of the cacium/magnesium in one gallon of water

the mission calls for 1 tablespoon per gallon
cal/mag calls for 1 teaspoon per gallon

so i decreased quite a bit and the PPM read only to 66ppm.

hopefully i can bring her back but am ready for my seedling too.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

shes looking a bit better since moving the light up.
watered her this morning with 6.5 ph and i only used 1/4 teaspoon of mission organic fert. in it as well as 1/4 teaspoon of the cacium/magnesium in one gallon of water

the mission calls for 1 tablespoon per gallon
cal/mag calls for 1 teaspoon per gallon

so i decreased quite a bit and the PPM read only to 66ppm.

hopefully i can bring her back but am ready for my seedling too.
You are looking at what you would feed inert material as far Im concerned...
You are using a hydro (rockwool) to grow in soil..
That is ass backwards..
For one RW is about the hardest median to understand..
So ditch the RW.
Use solo cup of happyfrog, and germ in that...
1/2 inch under the soil..
Water...
Put a loose baggie over top of solo cup..

For your germ put seed in freezer for 24 hrs...
then put in glass of tap water for 48 hrs..
then if has a good tail put straight into happy frog..
If it doesnt have a good tail root coming out,
Put in paper towel, and wet, and pour run off out..
Sit on top of microwave or fridge for 48 hrs..
Them plant into happy frog..
IN SOLO CUPS! (VERY IMPORTANT)
Solo cups should have at least 4 drain hole at very bottom..

When you get that far, I will help you some more..

And give tap water ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO PH, NO NOTHING!
You can sit the water out for 24 hrs to declorinate...
Chlorine will kill biologicals...

Google making EWC teas....

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

You are looking at what you would feed inert material as far Im concerned...
You are using a hydro (rockwool) to grow in soil..
That is ass backwards..
For one RW is about the hardest median to understand..
So ditch the RW.
Use solo cup of happyfrog, and germ in that...
1/2 inch under the soil..
Water...
Put a loose baggie over top of solo cup..

For your germ put seed in freezer for 24 hrs...
then put in glass of tap water for 48 hrs..
then if has a good tail put straight into happy frog..
If it doesnt have a good tail root coming out,
Put in paper towel, and wet, and pour run off out..
Sit on top of microwave or fridge for 48 hrs..
Them plant into happy frog..
IN SOLO CUPS! (VERY IMPORTANT)
Solo cups should have at least 4 drain hole at very bottom..

When you get that far, I will help you some more..

And give tap water ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO PH, NO NOTHING!
You can sit the water out for 24 hrs to declorinate...
Chlorine will kill biologicals...

Google making EWC teas....

Ok, Like I said, I've done a ton of research (not saying I know everything if anything) just that all the info online seems to say that RW is the way to go. If that's not true, then I'll take your word for it.

I also have access to a clone, so since I'm ditching the rockwool and have a clone, what's that next step so I can get whatever I need.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok, Like I said, I've done a ton of research (not saying I know everything if anything) just that all the info online seems to say that RW is the way to go. If that's not true, then I'll take your word for it.

I also have access to a clone, so since I'm ditching the rockwool and have a clone, what's that next step so I can get whatever I need.
You need to decide if you want to go Hydroponics or Organics. To use organic soil and then feed hydroponic Solutions is a oxymoron.

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

I'm just saying I've been following instructions on youtube channels as well as the cannabis grow bible.

Also, should I be misting, and if so, is it best when lights are out or on?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I'm just saying I've been following instructions on youtube channels as well as the cannabis grow bible.

Also, should I be misting, and if so, is it best when lights are out or on?
No it's not necessary to mist your plant. If you want to do hydroponic Solutions and you're pH and PPM then use coconut coir or dwc.

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

You want to water it then let it dry out to a certain point and then water again. Have you ever grown a plant before?
I understand that part, i dont water unless i can feel the soil is dry up to my big knuckle. is that an improper self gauge?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

not that i'm questioning your knowledge, but can i ask for my own future knowledge, what the difference is between FF and Happy Frog?
It is simply preference. Good soils will contain most of the same ingredients it's all the same junk in a different bag it's all a matter of opinion. If you buy a quality soil it will contain pretty much everything you need to be successful. You will need to add some fertilizers at the right times but that is about it.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You have to be careful you don't come into this thing like Dale Earnhardt Junior into a curve.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

In other words you just need to take it easy. This is not going to be very hard at all.

Top Bottom