If Anyone Can Help, It Would Be Appreciated

• Thread starter McCarthy8668
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Now that you have the distance of your light figured out and you know to keep your tent cooler. Once you get your clone or your seedling off to a good start all you have to do is Place her in your tent and be patient. Watering is going to be one of the most important factors. You have to watch and wait for when the time is right. You will not need any fertilizers everything you need is in the soil. Down the road when your plant takes off then you can give her what she looks like she needs which will probably be some nitrogen.

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

Now that you have the distance of your light figured out and you know to keep your tent cooler. Once you get your clone or your seedling off to a good start all you have to do is Place her in your tent and be patient. Watering is going to be one of the most important factors. You have to watch and wait for when the time is right. You will not need any fertilizers everything you need is in the soil. Down the road when your plant takes off then you can give her what she looks like she needs which will probably be some nitrogen.
Ok sweet deal.
Oh man! I just went to check on my plant now that the light has been lifted way up, I watered her and added the cfl lighting on the side.

She looks 40% healthier at least. Leaves stretched out and full of life. I feel so bad, but am very happy to have her at least healing.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok sweet deal.
Oh man! I just went to check on my plant now that the light has been lifted way up, I watered her and added the cfl lighting on the side.

She looks 40% healthier at least. Leaves stretched out and full of life. I feel so bad, but am very happy to have her at least healing.
Send a pic

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm just saying I've been following instructions on youtube channels as well as the cannabis grow bible.

Also, should I be misting, and if so, is it best when lights are out or on?
hold on...
first tell me what you already have to work with?
And no need for misting! Materfact thats bad for a newbie!
And never with lights on, ur burn the leaves..

If you got a clone then put it in solo cup of happy frog..
Remember holes at bottom for drainage..
Put clone in cup and weigh..
water and weigh again....
So now you know what she weighs fully saturated,
and dry...
Water when she loses 75% of her weight...
When you see roots peeking at you in the holes at the bottom ,,
we will up pot to something bigger!
I got you homie! Fuck youtube!
Most them just want to show off and most barely can speak English that I understand!
Welcome to the farm!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

hold on...
first tell me what you already have to work with?
And no need for misting! Materfact thats bad for a newbie!
And never with lights on, ur burn the leaves..

If you got a clone then put it in solo cup of happy frog..
Remember holes at bottom for drainage..
Put clone in cup and weigh..
water and weigh again....
So now you know what she weighs fully saturated,
and dry...
Water when she loses 75% of her weight...
When you see roots peeking at you in the holes at the bottom ,,
we will up pot to something bigger!
I got you homie! Fuck youtube!
Most them just want to show off and most barely can speak English that I understand!
Welcome to the farm!
I used the old Dale Earnhardt Jr line.:D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I used the old Dale Earnhardt Jr line.:D
I know you messed it up!
Its your coming into turn 3 like Dale Earnhart....

Dale Earnhardt was an American race car driver who gained worldwide fame as a stock car driver for NASCAR, recording seven Winston Cup championship victories and 76 career wins, including the 1998 Daytona 500.[1] He was killed in the final-lap collision in the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway on February 18, 2001, in which he crashed into the retaining wall on turn 3 after making contact with Ken Schrader. Earnhardt's death was officially pronounced at the nearby Halifax Medical Center at 5:16 p.m. EST

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

I know she's still a little burnt, but the other shoots are doing 180 degrees from what they were before everyone's help.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I know she's still a little burnt, but the other shoots are doing 180 degrees from what they were before everyone's help.
Yeah she is looking a lot better. You can go ahead and trim all that dead junk off.

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

you take it out of the pot its in and put it in a newer pot that is a little bigger, and backfill with the new soil ...
You follow?
So when I transplant from a pot to it's final growbag, the final grow bag should have the fox farm?

I apologize if the questions become annoying but please understand I have everyone and their second cousin telling me how to grow and that's all I have to go off of

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Quit giving her nutrients go straight water. Shoot some more pics of the new growth in a few days.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

So when I transplant from a pot to it's final growbag, the final grow bag should have the fox farm?

I apologize if the questions become annoying but please understand I have everyone and their second cousin telling me how to grow and that's all I have to go off of
Foxfarm is fine. It's going to be a little while before you transplant you're not out of the woods yet LOL.

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

Quit giving her nutrients go straight water. Shoot some more pics of the new growth in a few days.
Will do. Like I said, I watered today until a 10% runoff, I did add nutes but nothing over 66ppm so it shouldn't be too bad.
But as soon as she's lighter to lift I'll begin watering with pure water between 6.4-6.8ph

Top Bottom