If Anyone Can Help, It Would Be Appreciated

• Thread starter McCarthy8668
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Will do. Like I said, I watered today until a 10% runoff, I did add nutes but nothing over 66ppm so it shouldn't be too bad.
But as soon as she's lighter to lift I'll begin watering with pure water between 6.4-6.8ph
Don't trim off too much just take off like four big ones on the top and a few on the bottom

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

Foxfarm is fine. It's going to be a little while before you transplant you're not out of the woods yet LOL.
Well as for the plant attempting survival, I didn't plan on removing it from it's 5 gallon grow bag nor did I want the plant to get too huge. (Maybe 4-5 feet)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So when I transplant from a pot to it's final growbag, the final grow bag should have the fox farm?

I apologize if the questions become annoying but please understand I have everyone and their second cousin telling me how to grow and that's all I have to go off of

Ya and honestly im not gonna give advice over everybody else here.. And that plant is toast and you got a lot of studying to do... And on to the next statement below

Will do. Like I said, I watered today until a 10% runoff, I did add nutes but nothing over 66ppm so it shouldn't be too bad.
But as soon as she's lighter to lift I'll begin watering with pure water between 6.4-6.8ph

We said dont give nutes, nothing means nothing..
If you fail to listen you will just continue to chase your tail!
And honestly i dont got time to just type for my health...
Hopefully you will reread what I wrote and get your shit together!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Well as for the plant attempting survival, I didn't plan on removing it from it's 5 gallon grow bag nor did I want the plant to get too huge. (Maybe 4-5 feet)
I know you're pretty anxious if you keep giving her straight water for about a week and we get her back on her feet we could go ahead and flip her. Do you have a place where you can keep your other plant that is starting?

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

Ya and honestly im not gonna give advice over everybody else here.. And that plant is toast and you got a lot of studying to do... And on to the next statement below

We said dont give nutes, nothing means nothing..
If you fail to listen you will just continue to chase your tail!
And honestly i dont got time to just type for my health...
Hopefully you will reread what I wrote and get your shit together!

I read and reread, on page 2 of this forum it said to starve them for nutrients "a little bit".
This is why I ask a bunch of questions for knowledge and to make sure.
If you don't want to type that's fine, you're not being paid to, but there's no need to be a dick for someone trying to learn their way through this craft. Obviously I need to get shit together, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
But thanks for being understanding bro...

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

I know you're pretty anxious if you keep giving her straight water for about a week and we get her back on her feet we could go ahead and flip her. Do you have a place where you can keep your other plant that is starting?
Yea I do. Thanks for your time and info. I'll send pics in a few days and remove nutes altogether

McCarthy8668

McCarthy8668

You know that's my friends are calling a dick.
Either way. I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful and I think I've explained that quite a few times. Simply trying to learn from people such as yourselves who either have the knowledge and/or have fallen on their faces a couple of times as well considering how easy it is to mess up, let alone the fact that every one and their mom seems to be an expert anytime I go to purchase soil, fertilizer etc.
So when I'm being nothing but respectful and being spoke to as if everything you all are saying should just be common knowledge to first timers, well that would only last so far and I assume if this were anyones first time, they would have the same thoughts.
Speaking to someone like a dick when the other person isn't doing that in return, thats just an observation of facts.
You can say all the same stuff but be understanding a bit and try to remember everyones first time.
From what I understand it doesn't happen overnight or through just one conversation.

If I was speaking like a dick and someone called me out, then that's my problem and my responsibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom