If California Legalizes Marijuana, Consumption Will Likely Increase.

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
He was not. You can make all kinds of assumptions, but that is simply not the case. Using himself before class due to his anxieties, caught with a bowl, literally. Blaze is correct regarding the federal funding crap. If you believe that people aren't being dinged for cannabis-only 'crimes' in California, then you live an insulated life.

LASD kept him in jail for a week after pulling him over with an 8th that he had stashed in a container in the back exterior of his vehicle. He put it there so he wouldn't get dinged for open container or something like that. He was going home from school. Wanna know what they tried to charge him with? Smuggling.

An 8th.

Smuggling from school to home, really? They already knew he grew for himself, so...?

ANYONE who insists that people are only going to jail if they've done something worse/bigger are fooling themselves, and woefully ignorant.

A bowl.

No, they don't.

jeeze louise. Crazy!

Natural

Natural

@Seamaiden you mean to say trafficking maybe?..even that seems to be reserved for substantial weight. I could see an over-zealous cop pursuing possession with intent if a scale and baggies were found. I hate to hear this. A bad record can follow a person around. Hope he gets some reprieve with the new laws.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's just it, he wasn't trafficking. They thought he was, but they couldn't find evidence of it because it doesn't exist. When he was charged with smuggling (that's what the papers said, literally. Talk about blowing my mind) none of us could believe it. The report clearly said he had less than 3g in that container, yet with a straight face someone filled in "smuggling."

You're 100% correct, a bad record does follow a person around.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's just it, he wasn't trafficking. They thought he was, but they couldn't find evidence of it because it doesn't exist. When he was charged with smuggling (that's what the papers said, literally. Talk about blowing my mind) none of us could believe it. The report clearly said he had less than 3g in that container, yet with a straight face someone filled in "smuggling."

Was he still on probation? If not he had the wrong lawyer. A good lawyer will extend your case until there is a DA who will wheel and deal. They continued to threaten me with 2felonys no jail time. Take tge deal or I'm going to jail. it took my lawyer almost 4 years of bullshitting the court before I got my differed felony and misdemeanor plea with unsupervised probation.lol
It was hell going to court every month for that long but it worked.

Natural

Natural

that's unbelievable..at the very least deserves a long letter to a few editorials..if not the threat of a lawsuit via local ACLU chapter. I would be livid. No reason to sit in jail for a week either. Was he just to shy to ask for bail? No one should spend another second in jail over this plant.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That particular issue was several years ago. I don't know whether or not he asked for bail, I was never given a number. I'm hoping that with the passage of 64 that he'll get to be taken off that offender registry, which is just offensive all the way around. Sorry, but I don't care what drugs you're using, I don't consider that a crime. A failure perhaps, but not a criminal failure.

bluntmassa

bluntmassa

Only bad thing I see is patented plants of Monsanto. Sam, Robert Clarke and Ryan Lee of Chimera Genetics are all working for companies that work with Bayer/Monsanto. They already have one patent on a plant I know about 9095554 B2 they also are involved with genetic mapping and can patent anything that has not been in public domain for over a year. We buy seeds illegally so it would not be hard for Monsanto and their team of lawyers to even patent White Widow.

GMO marijuana is going to be a reality as you can see from this video Chimera is involved in.

As he says we would all love a strain that won't grow powdery mildew or botrytis but if they call it GMO we won't want it. I expect big corporations are going to grow fields of mold resistance weed that cannot produce any seeds and will do so cheaply that not even a greenhouse grower can do better.

Also with only 6 plants legally people are going to want fems probably the GMO fems that they can get to produce a certain terpine profile. But hey why wouldn't Monsanto be interested in this plant? They can charge $5 per seed and it will be better than any $20 seed. Scott's is going on cannabis nutrients hard as well which is a partner with Monsanto which is owned by Bayer now who has been working with GW Pharmaceuticals from the start.

Top Bottom