If Im Running A 400 Cfm Fan Won't I Need A Bigger Btu Ac In My Bedroom Window

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

If I'm running a 400cfm fan sucking air out my 4x4x 6 tent and a 200 CFM pulling air in won't I need s bigger btu ac in my bedroom it sucks out a lot of air lol

G gnome

G gnome

If I'm running a 400cfm fan sucking air out my 4x4x 6 tent and a 200 CFM pulling air in won't I need s bigger btu ac in my bedroom it sucks out a lot of air lol

It really dont make sense to run ac in there if ur gonna be exausting air.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

like g said u just going to be sucking that air right out that is a problem I had for a long time could not cool it bc air was getting sent out to fast

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Air conditioners dont suck out air, it pulls air from the room and blows it across coils to cool it and blows it back in the room. The air outside is from the condenser releasing the heat created by the evaporator cooling the inside. The air inside stays inside and outside stays out.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
And... I guess it depends on how big your room is? Lol
And how many hamsters it takes to change the spark plugs in a 57 chevy?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Tumblr n9zy0xiAUK1sdsv87o1 400

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Air conditioners dont suck out air, it pulls air from the room and blows it across coils to cool it and blows it back in the room. The air outside is from the condenser releasing the heat created by the evaporator cooling the inside. The air inside stays inside and outside stays out.
no but the 400cfm fan he has sucking air out my 4x4x 6 tent would suck it out right?

superweed420

superweed420

like g said u just going to be sucking that air right out that is a problem I had for a long time could not cool it bc air was getting sent out to fast
It's in my bedroom window to cool my room have to run the ac??the ac is not in my tent it's in my bedroom cooling it but my tent is also in my bedroom in the closet

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

let the ac air dump in to the tent then the scrubber clean the air and back in the tent or have something blowing the air out then cooling it then putting it back in

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

It's in my bedroom window to cool my room have to run the ac??the ac is not in my tent it's in my bedroom cooling it but my tent is also in my bedroom in the closet
I kind of have the same set up just mine is a room

superweed420

superweed420

Ok for all the smart ass people let me type the question again.. and BTW I do know how a ac works lol not the question I was asking... I have to cool my home with window ac units or my house will get very hot because I don't have Central air.. I have a grow tent in my closet and I have a window unit in my bedroom window cooling my bedroom so I can sleep comfortably at night.. I have to keep the AC unit can't take it out.. my grow tent that is in my closet has to rely on the AC unit in my window to keep temps down in grow room should I run bigger ac to make up for the hot air my tent in sucking out to replace with cool air my ac blowing??I'm running 200w ds led and a XML 350

superweed420

superweed420

let the ac air dump in to the tent then the scrubber clean the air and back in the tent or have something blowing the air out then cooling it then putting it back in
so don't blow air to attic???I was told in a nother post not to let the air from tent go back in to same room it's getting air from seams better the blowing it out the roof tho

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

then yes sucking air out is a bitch is what im saying u going to fight a never ending battle its what I was dealing with u need to recycle the air in the tent cool it and re use it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so don't blow air to attic???I was told in a nother post not to let the air from tent go back in to same room it's getting air from seams better the blowing it out the roof tho
that is what I was doing sucking the air out of my (tent) and bring air in and was 117f my air going out was taking all the air going in and keeping it hot

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
https://www.invalid.com/search/Cop+weed#
Ok for all the smart ass people let me type the question again.. and BTW I do know how a ac works lol not the question I was asking... I have to cool my home with window ac units or my house will get very hot because I don't have Central air.. I have a grow tent in my closet and I have a window unit in my bedroom window cooling my bedroom so I can sleep comfortably at night.. I have to keep the AC unit can't take it out.. my grow tent that is in my closet has to rely on the AC unit in my window to keep temps down in grow room should I run bigger ac to make up for the hot air my tent in sucking out to replace with cool air my ac blowing??I'm running 200w ds led and a XML 350
The only way to know if you need a bigger AC is to try it or for us to know the square fottage of your room and how good your attic insulation is...

superweed420

superweed420

Btw I got a 1200btu ac in a 268 square foot bedroom overkill for that reason

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have a inline sucking air from ac room in to room then in to the other room where its cooled by the ac I also have a scrubber cleaning the air and dumping it back in to the room

Latest posts

Top Bottom