If You Could Choose One Seed Company...

• Thread starter CubbyT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CubbyT

Which Banana is the best flavor or rather has the most profound turpine compounds? The banana kush from oregon or the The Real Banana out of Santa Ana? Heck even the version coming out of amch in denver. And who has the most stable banana seed stock i can trust?

C

CubbyT

Im looking for something more indica/kushy for hash... I cant wait for NorStars banana cross thats supposed to come out in spring....

therealAries

therealAries

Can i trust riot? They look like they have something good...
Yes riot seeds breeder matt riot only breeds quality unlike subcool lol or crockett his platinum banana lines are worth it other than that I would recommend jaws genetics

therealAries

therealAries

Banana cream from exotic genetics. Exotic is a great seed company. Riot is a rip and because dna is such a shit seed company I wouldn't try Crockett seeds either cus they are associated. Dna seeds amaze me that they can sell such unstable bullshit and still be around for so long.
Elaborate how riot is a rip??? Because the seeds I get directly from him always grow the fire actually to be blunt out of all the plants I am growing right now riots looks the best and smells the best and I will be getting strawberry creme from him too soon enough ime riot seeds has been a pleasure to have in my garden

kds710

kds710

Elaborate how riot is a rip??? Because the seeds I get directly from him always grow the fire actually to be blunt out of all the plants I am growing right now riots looks the best and smells the best and I will be getting strawberry creme from him too soon enough ime riot seeds has been a pleasure to have in my garden
a lot of people have had hermie issues, also getting males in fem packs has been an issue raised more than once. I'm just letting you know what people's problem usually is with riot, I personally don't have one. I've actually been really interested in his Giesel s1's lately

therealAries

therealAries

a lot of people have had hermie issues, also getting males in fem packs has been an issue raised more than once. I'm just letting you know what people's problem usually is with riot, I personally don't have one. I've actually been really interested in his Giesel s1's lately

Fem is an overrated term my friend.. there's no such thing as pure female seeds and hermis come from shitty horticultural practices my friend.. When ya self a plant you're not making feminized seeds you're just simply changing the plants with hormones or whatever initiates the change of sex so that you may be able to make seeds yeah you may find quite a bit of females and whatnot but males will be there too we as a society lack the research to give a factual statement correlating selfing and pure females being the result of the practice. So much confusion that people will obviously get angry and spew negative stuff. Much respect dude to trying to be forward about whoever but matt as a breeder is a solid dude very intellectual and not once have I been disrespected nor cheated when I have acquired genetics from him. Bless up man peace

K

kansabis

To the op if still interested 2 yrs later lol DNA,subcool and Crockett are all good no experience with the others,that said I have some fofana from pistol positive and banana d from norstar,can't wait to get poppin.

B

Burned Haze

If I only choose one breeder as my top ....
1: Bodhi

Then behind that :
Greenpoint
Ganja rebel
Hazeman
Sincity
Exotic

T

Trevor1

Yes riot seeds breeder matt riot only breeds quality unlike subcool lol or crockett his platinum banana lines are worth it other than that I would recommend jaws genetics

I think Riot is def legit.

Check out this ARTICLE - years of experience and skin in the game

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

If your going bananas try pineapple express by fast buds, see pic

20180501 142846

Latest posts

Top Bottom