If You Supplement Co2 And Crank The Lights Read This...

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Its agaist the rules here to post any news from politico..
This all is an effort to push thier global warming redistribution of money schemes.

I almost puked reading it...
Well thank you sir. I wasn't aware. it's true everyone has an agenda they want to push...guilty...lol but you don't think it would make sense? forcing a plant to breathe could possibly force co2 through the plant so quickly that it cannot utilize it. You can only force so much gas or liquid through a specific diameter. I have to size gas piping systems. It's come down to a lack of volume with increased pressure...archimedes principle. So during this increased pressure does the plant get a chance to actually allocate the carbon and minerals. This is the real reason lower buds are fluff. They can only merely try to catch the sugar as it passes by.

i'll take your word but some gents with a decent grasp have seen some substance to this theory.

Leew421

Leew421

I don't think we are forcing the plant any gas. It's in the atmosphere and if the gas is there the plant takes in what it needs. The bigger issue is guys running too much or believing that 1500 is the Golden rule. I run mine at 1100 and 400 at night. I keep mine at 1100 cause they do best and it's cheaper since it last longer.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I don't think we are forcing the plant any gas. It's in the atmosphere and if the gas is there the plant takes in what it needs. The bigger issue is guys running too much or believing that 1500 is the Golden rule. I run mine at 1100 and 400 at night. I keep mine at 1100 cause they do best and it's cheaper since it last longer.
Ive revamped my thinking on c02..
But im at work so later i give my opinion.
But the jist of it is..
I like cch20 chart. Ramp it up in veg, and start dropping it from flip.
At first it didnt make sense, but after a run with c02 i think i follow there thinking..
As with everything
Thats just my opinion..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well thank you sir. I wasn't aware. it's true everyone has an agenda they want to push...guilty...lol but you don't think it would make sense? forcing a plant to breathe could possibly force co2 through the plant so quickly that it cannot utilize it. You can only force so much gas or liquid through a specific diameter. I have to size gas piping systems. It's come down to a lack of volume with increased pressure...archimedes principle. So during this increased pressure does the plant get a chance to actually allocate the carbon and minerals. This is the real reason lower buds are fluff. They can only merely try to catch the sugar as it passes by.

i'll take your word but some gents with a decent grasp have seen some substance to this theory.
I try to give a better reply later bro, after work..

Organikz

Organikz

I guess you're right leew. As long as you keep it at a a normal level but I've heard of a lot of guys hitting plants hard with light and amping up co2 almost to force the plant to breathe. I think you're right but belieb it or not you and I can't breath air too rich in oxygen. Maybe like us the plant doesn't realize it's concentrated more than what's in the atmosphere. We eventually would succumb to oxygen toxicity but it takes time to build up the levels. Hyperventilation what happens...brain stops functioning correctly.

Dive tanks are filled by atmospheric air. Not oxygen. I say use a dive tank compressor and go outside to fill your bottle and you're doing the plants justice....

Also the roots need oxygen...my system has a constant exchange. Co2 given off by soil is exchanged and oxygen vice versa.

My 2 cents anyway

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom