I'm Forced To Abandon My Rev 2.1 Soil Mix To Something Easier.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Man I love the Rev 2.1 soil mix but it seems like I'm always hunting for dry amendments and even worse is having to run the soil with missing nutrients.
I was thinking of just running the Bloom formula which is a 2-8-4 NPK all organic.
Any thoughts on anything else i should add to the 2-8-4 bloom that will help the plants? Lime/Bone Meal/Alfalfa meal.
Or just give the mix some all-purpose 4-4-4?
Could save me a fair amount of time so I'm hoping this works. Also what would recommend for use per 100 litres of soil (pro-mix/ coco/EWC/Perlite/).
As long as the flavour is there I don't mind Losing a bit off the yield

Freshone

Freshone

Buildasoil.com has reamend kits for soil then you can just feed water/teas and topdress,call Jeremy if you need advice.The little I know about the revs techniqes(nute spikes)I don't really like.Feed your soil not the plant,soil will take care of that.

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Check out Dr Earth soils and ferts....can be bought at home depot cheap. Their website even has. A feeding schedule too that works. Best way to grow orgamically for cheap imo

brazel

brazel

Kick that shit to the curb! And step up your game! I wouldn't smoke it even if given two thousand pounds! I'd sell it though! Just my thoughts

Top Bottom