I'm New. Any Help Would Be Awesome

• Thread starter Brandon7861
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brandon7861

Brandon7861

I just started growing some clones. And I absolutely love the way it looks and smells. I got two clones under a MOKOQI 43 watt 225 led light and have two mother bright bulbs in the back ground. They seem to be doing fine. And growing new leaves almost everyday. How should I go about watering em. I heard to lwtvwm sry up and etc. Anyone lemme kbow

Im new any help would be awesome
Im new any help would be awesome 2
Im new any help would be awesome 3
Im new any help would be awesome 4
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Congratulations man you found the best website. Your new growth looks pretty good!

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Thank u much. I transplanted em out of the shitty garbage they were in. And they got a lil shock a burnt a few leaves. Bit now its every day almost new leaves and new nodes. What about watering??

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Thank u much. I transplanted em out of the shitty garbage they were in. And they got a lil shock a burnt a few leaves. Bit now its every day almost new leaves and new nodes. What about watering??
I don't know maybe the spelling is a little messed up in your post. I would hate to see you get fungus gnats so I would say quit watering the whole pot and just water directly at the trunk as needed.

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Ok. Ya for sure. So let is dry up. Then water at the base of plant when needed?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok. Ya for sure. So let is dry up. Then water at the base of plant when needed?
Yeah there's no point soak in the whole pot right now. You're just going to have to stay on top of it though cuz AZ that pot dries out it's going to suck that moisture right up when you water the trunk

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Yeah there's no point soak in the whole pot right now. You're just going to have to stay on top of it though cuz AZ that pot dries out it's going to suck that moisture right up when you water the trunk

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome Brandon, as your watching your new charges grow, get busy and do some reading, I would start on the menu tab, to the "basic growing". That should give you enough of the basics to get you going. Remember the members here can help if you get into trouble but day to day it's all you. Good luck :).

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

What's the best way to germinate my seeds?
Some people will drop them in a cup of warm water. Some people will wrap them in a wet paper towel and put them in a Ziploc bag. I generally germinate seeds in a rockwool cube inside of a dome with a thermostatically controlled heat mat.

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

All I have is paper towels and bags. I did it when I was younger and it worked great. Thank u

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Ok. Maybe ill do both ways dood. Experiment a lil. Thank u. I have 3 some coming soon but not here yet.
And if I put em in a cup til roots grow, can I pull em out and plant them immediately?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok. Maybe ill do both ways dood. Experiment a lil. Thank u. I have 3 some coming soon but not here yet.
And if I put em in a cup til roots grow, can I pull em out and plant them immediately?
Yeah let them float around in the cup until a root starts poking out then place it gently into the soil leave a little bit of the shell exposed to the top of the soil keep it wet by dripping water on it frequently until it sprouts.

Top Bottom