I'm New To Growing Hydro Did I Get Everything?

• Thread starter SebastianDB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SebastianDB

SebastianDB

Hello Everyone,

This is a Marijuana DIY Deep Water Culture set up ready to go. This DWC was made to start my learning process of growing Cannabis Hydroponically. I want to share all my experiences with all of you on my way to becoming a Grow Master. Please leave me a comment and any ideas or advice you can give me, and like always hit that like button and subscribe!

Sinceryly,
Sabastian Doing Botany

Here is my Video of my set up:
YouTube Link To The Grow

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello Everyone,

This is a Marijuana DIY Deep Water Culture set up ready to go. This DWC was made to start my learning process of growing Cannabis Hydroponically. I want to share all my experiences with all of you on my way to becoming a Grow Master. Please leave me a comment and any ideas or advice you can give me, and like always hit that like button and subscribe!

Sinceryly,
Sabastian Doing Botany

Here is my Video of my set up:
YouTube Link To The Grow
Real cool setup,
Pls before you start , get the conductivity meter(ppm)
This is probably the most critical set of equipment you will need as this determines how much you mix and feed and gauge how the plants are uptaking said nutrients.
The pots look really cool!!
Also you didn’t mention lights , type and wattage,
Cooling, how are you going to keep that water cool.
Reservoir change out, how will you actually going to drain and refill.
Maybe a spigot of some type to makes things way for you say when the plant is 5 feet tall!!
Are you using any co2? If so what type? Bottled or maybe a burner? If so air circulation and exchange will be critical.
But man cool to see your new grow and loooong forward to the journey with you! Welcome to the farm!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just when you think you’ve got everything you realize you don’t. A couple hundred dollar trips to the hydro store will tell you that.

Nice start though. You’re well on your way.

@Jack og knows his shit so definately take any pointers he’s willing to dole out.

This place will treat you well if you let it :-)

Welcome to the farm!

Top Bottom