In other news (lol)

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I took this to see if can work with other subjects, haha. :D Happy Friday farmers!

In other news lol

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Got some more random shots. More bugs, as I try to grow more accepting of (some of) them, lol... The big guy's got fuzz (and two white spots at the end of his wing that I was trying to capture)!
IMG 3490
IMG 3483
IMG 3487
And shots of some of the daisies I got for my mum.
IMG 2819
IMG 2822
IMG 2826
IMG 2820
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Lady Goods

IMG 2824
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

After work. Not the best. It was late & I was tipsy... I moved way more than he did! :p He actually stuck around this spot long enough for me to take about 10 others that I trashed. Enjoy! Lady Goods
IMG 3666

vaporedout

vaporedout

love the pics... i was gonna take a pic of a moth that has been in our screen door for a while, then a wolf spider came and sucked him dry.... now i just have a shriveled moth in our screen :(

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Lovely macro shots Lady Goods! Macro photography is my favourite.

What camera are you using?
Thank you, monkey. I've just started over the last year, working with a Canon Powershot SD1000. Nothing special at all.
Living Large, huh? lol
Livin' large... livin' life... To-may-toe. To-mah-toe. lol. Good to have you swing through ttystikk!
love the pics... i was gonna take a pic of a moth that has been in our screen door for a while, then a wolf spider came and sucked him dry.... now i just have a shriveled moth in our screen :(
Thanks, vaporedout! Did you get a pic of the wolf spider? ;) Our screen porch has provided all of these bug shots.
Well, that's just beautiful, sky high! Where'd you get to catch that beauty?

sky high

sky high

He/she was feeding on some freshly opened dianthus flowers in the backyard, Goodsen. Been seeing 'em around for a few weeks now...but haven't seen one slow down or stop 'til these pics were taken.

pollenation at it's finest.....:)

sky high

sky high

It's a combo of the lens (nikon 18-105), the available light.....and gettin' old. LOL

"Outside" I can half ass see what I'm doing....and the camera compensates for my inadequecies. In the growroom...things don't go as well on all fronts...and the inadequecies tend to show up readily...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Got some more random shots. More bugs, as I try to grow more accepting of (some of) them, lol... The big guy's got fuzz (and two white spots at the end of his wing that I was trying to capture)!
And shots of some of the daisies I got for my mum.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Lady Goods
looks like a male dobson fly lol i think.....the females are scary ;)
great pics..:D

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

It's a combo of the lens (nikon 18-105), the available light.....and gettin' old. LOL

"Outside" I can half ass see what I'm doing....and the camera compensates for my inadequecies. In the growroom...things don't go as well on all fronts...and the inadequecies tend to show up readily...
Ah, I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down, sky high. I hope you keep your camera with you, I'd love to see more shots like that.:)
looks like a male dobson fly lol i think.....the females are scary ;)
great pics..:D
Ok... So I just took a look at some of the male dobson fly pics on bing. That is a beastie li'l bugger. Nightmare fuel, thanks, tattoojim, lol...
Hope everyone's well. Pretty big storm in my neck of the woods last night. Trees & limbs down and power outages around town. And hail. Bunches of hail (which I collected with rainwater for the ladies).
IMG 3732edit

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Meet Russell the Great (Pumpkin). One of the kids I work with brought him to me as a seedling. I'm amazed by his tendrils. He's got quite the grip.
Be well.:)

IMG 4541
IMG 4533
IMG 4531
IMG 4534

Top Bottom