In Search Of Specific Electric Cords For My Growing Setup

• Thread starter thebombhehe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thebombhehe

I'm running a 1000w light setup, and I am in search of a 3 plug; around a 125V 15A extension cord/cable. I want one that doesn't have a power switch, or any USB ports.

Can anyone direct me to an online site that sells this kind of product? I'm looking for the most basic of extension cords, fitting the criteria mentioned of course.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well, that’s all you had to say!
Home Depot, Lowe’s, ace hardware, platt electric shit I’m having a garage sell next weekend I’ll have several for sale, Craig’s list also. You might be able to get one on amazon.com but don’t quote me on that one.

T

thebombhehe

Well, that’s all you had to say!
Home Depot, Lowe’s, ace hardware, platt electric shit I’m having a garage sell next weekend I’ll have several for sale, Craig’s list also. You might be able to get one on amazon.com but don’t quote me on that one.

I'm looking for one that fits the criteria I mentioned, and I've already looked at several sites. I've found what I'm looking for, for the most part, but it has a power button on it. I'm trying to see if I can locate one available online without a power button; excess USB ports.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm looking for one that fits the criteria I mentioned, and I've already looked at several sites. I've found what I'm looking for, for the most part, but it has a power button on it. I'm trying to see if I can locate one available online without a power button; excess USB ports.

Latest posts

Top Bottom