In Surprise Move, Illinois Governor Issues Medical Marijuana Licenses

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Strictest med laws out there in Illinois. No personal med grows. Must buy from the dispensary in your district. 22 grow centers will be closely watched by the state and 60 dispensaries.

M

motz

Not there thou and a beer distribution center got one of the grow licenses, say what? that's right
Sterns Beverage Miller beer

M

motz

Actually Rauner should've re-reviewed to where all the licenses went to, this was all determined by Quinn and anybody in Ill. knows how the Democrats are in this f'in corrupt state. How the hell does a Alcohol distribution center end up drawing a license by the way?

F

FooDoo

Lifes all about who you know . I'm pretty sure everyone who got licenses is directly tied to politics financially. As long as they line someone's pockets, they can grow or sell

Even tho Al Capone is long gone, Illinois/Chicago is still a thug and gangster state

M

motz

Careful don't be pickin on Uncle Al, used to have kin that used to work for the man

F

FooDoo

Careful don't be pickin on Uncle Al, used to have kin that used to work for the man

I knew al capones drivers son. They owned division street bathhouse. I visited often until they shut it down and eventually sold it to new owners

M

motz

My grandpa used to run alcohol and tobacco.
Grandpa also had a gambling parlor tucked away in their tavern, still have one of the original slots of the Associations.

M

motz

Hahahaha Sitting around hearing some of the old tales made you almost come away with the feeling you were one of'em as a kid.
Got some old family pics.

Top Bottom