Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

20161023 055646
20161023 055709
Oh.. well see maybe your right. I don't know anything about organics...
From what I've been reading on this line its hard to burn your plants with them. They responded well to the feeding so far. Here they are after work. Top to bottom and left to right: pink diesel x amnesia auto, spliff's strawberry, reserva privada r.k.s, cannalope haze, holy grail kush

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 641655 View attachment 641656
From what I've been reading on this line its hard to burn your plants with them. They responded well to the feeding so far. Here they are after work. Top to bottom and left to right: pink diesel x amnesia auto, spliff's strawberry, reserva privada r.k.s, cannalope haze, holy grail kush
Do you have a pH pen ? Ec, or ppm meter? What organic nute you using. They look better. Keep that light up like you have it. I'm excited for you. Now we got to get them to 18 inches tall.... That's our new goal! Don't do no training or anything, just let them grow... Do you have any root builder? Also a couple feedings of bloom nutes will also promote root building and branching...

Farmingherbs

Farmingherbs

They're organic nutes so its supposed to be hard to burn the plants with em. Just wanted to feel em out and see how the plants like em.
You can burn with organics just like synthetics I love my guano in bloom but to much will fry them.ive never used much in veg but sure could burn since I ppm my synthetic nutes I always check my ppm on my organic ones I grow both ways I smoke organic only the other is for my daughter which allows me to play with both when I want.
Be carefully how much you use less is more in my garden I feed around700 in bloom I have never feed over 900 ppm yet so far so good.
Seems 450-600 is good for veg again different nutes and organics.
Your plants are looking really good.

incogneato

incogneato

Do you have a pH pen ? Ec, or ppm meter? What organic nute you using. They look better. Keep that light up like you have it. I'm excited for you. Now we got to get them to 18 inches tall.... That's our new goal! Don't do no training or anything, just let them grow... Do you have any root builder? Also a couple feedings of bloom nutes will also promote root building and branching...
I have a ph pen and a tds meter (ppm). I'm using Nectar for the Gods nute line with general organics bio root for my root booster. I pH my nutes between 6.0-6.2. Their definitely liking the light being up a little higher like you said. They're praying every time I check on em now

incogneato

incogneato

You can burn with organics just like synthetics I love my guano in bloom but to much will fry them.ive never used much in veg but sure could burn since I ppm my synthetic nutes I always check my ppm on my organic ones I grow both ways I smoke organic only the other is for my daughter which allows me to play with both when I want.
Be carefully how much you use less is more in my garden I feed around700 in bloom I have never feed over 900 ppm yet so far so good.
Seems 450-600 is good for veg again different nutes and organics.
Your plants are looking really good.
Thanks brother. I don't think I've even hit 400 ppm yet. I've heard that tds meters don't read organic nutes properly but it seems to work fine for me so far.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have a ph pen and a tds meter (ppm). I'm using Nectar for the Gods nute line with general organics bio root for my root booster. I pH my nutes between 6.0-6.2. Their definitely liking the light being up a little higher like you said. They're praying every time I check on em now
See brother you trust me a Lil now... We gonna get them girls growing good. ^^^^ Farmingherbs gave sound advice.. your ph is excellent! That and your light are the 2 things that have them praying... just easy on nutes and let them grow. I'm excited!
I know it's hard but I judge my plants every Sunday on growth, etc.. They ain't day to day showers... more like weekly paychecks! Stoked for you bro!

incogneato

incogneato

Just swapped out a few bulbs again in the tent. That puts me at 8 23w daylight cfl. That gives me 12,800 lumens and 184 watts of actual light. I'll rock with this till its time to fire up the 600w mh bulb.

incogneato

incogneato

See brother you trust me a Lil now... We gonna get them girls growing good. ^^^^ Farmingherbs gave sound advice.. your ph is excellent! That and your light are the 2 things that have them praying... just easy on nutes and let them grow. I'm excited!
I know it's hard but I judge my plants every Sunday on growth, etc.. They ain't day to day showers... more like weekly paychecks! Stoked for you bro!
Appreciate you hangin in there bro. So much info out there its hard to filter out the bs and know what's actual useful info. As soon as I realized I was in coco and started feeding them nutes they took off. Really want to top this tall one as she's a few weeks ahead of the rest

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just swapped out a few bulbs again in the tent. That puts me at 8 23w daylight cfl. That gives me 12,800 lumens and 184 watts of actual light. I'll rock with this till its time to fire up the 600w mh bulb.
Shoot for 20 days then put them under the Mh. But make sure you have it ALL the way up..... I leave mine up but th a team a matter of preference. By the time it's done they will have used up all available room

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Appreciate you hangin in there bro. So much info out there its hard to filter out the bs and know what's actual useful info. As soon as I realized I was in coco and started feeding them nutes they took off. Really want to top this tall one as she's a few weeks ahead of the rest
Not yet.. she will stall out.. if you wait just a LITTLE longer, she will respond WAY better. I would feed them bloom nuts for a week to promote root branching, then we see how she is filling out. We need the size of the leafs to increase and that happens as the roots fill out the solo cup.. imo I would do exactly what I said then in a week up pot it, give it another shot of bloom nutes wait 4 days and then top. I would wait till it has 7 nodes and top down to right above the 3rd one... just my opinion.. of course this is your girl and you will decide. The great thing is there doing good now and sometimes the best thing to do is leave them alone lol.. you got a week before you have to worry about it anyway..

incogneato

incogneato

Not yet.. she will stall out.. if you wait just a LITTLE longer, she will respond WAY better. I would feed them bloom nuts for a week to promote root branching, then we see how she is filling out. We need the size of the leafs to increase and that happens as the roots fill out the solo cup.. imo I would do exactly what I said then in a week up pot it, give it another shot of bloom nutes wait 4 days and then top. I would wait till it has 7 nodes and top down to right above the 3rd one... just my opinion.. of course this is your girl and you will decide. The great thing is there doing good now and sometimes the best thing to do is leave them alone lol.. you got a week before you have to worry about it anyway..
They're getting a root booster and she has rooted thru the bottom of the cup so I think the rooting is good The nutes are the same just different ratios for veg and bloom since its organic. She's actually throwing her 7th node now, remember I had the light pretty close so she's short and has super tight internodal spacing. I'm still with you as far as just leaving them alone though. They're doing good, why fuck it up lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So how you and the girls doing today...When you gonna let me talk you into building a DWC bucket or buying one? U just sound like a hydro type a guy!!.. It's so easy a caveman could do it... And hydro grows twice as quick! Well you seen my plants!

Top Bottom