Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Mater fact you said you had a air pump and an air stone already. Now all u out need is a bucket (black) new food grade preferably! And a net pot lid. I bought 4 of them online for $12. And I got 10" but 8 and probably even 6 would work. @Midwestjay what size lids you use? So one bucket and one lid $10. And hydroton. . Probably $15... and you said you had GH Hydroponics 3 part nutrients right? That's all you need brother. You already know how to read a pH meter. And a ppm meter. Shit your ready bro.. be growing like Tommy Chong before it's over :)

incogneato

incogneato

Mater fact you said you had a air pump and an air stone already. Now all u out need is a bucket (black) new food grade preferably! And a net pot lid. I bought 4 of them online for $12. And I got 10" but 8 and probably even 6 would work. @Midwestjay what size lids you use? So one bucket and one lid $10. And hydroton. . Probably $15... and you said you had GH Hydroponics 3 part nutrients right? That's all you need brother. You already know how to read a pH meter. And a ppm meter. Shit your ready bro.. be growing like Tommy Chong before it's over :)
Haha, honestly soil grows intrigued me but by some odd chain of events im in coco now. I've always liked playing in the mud I guess.

incogneato

incogneato

Lookin happy
20161025 012953

Orcaman

Orcaman

They are looking good! I think you should now change there lighting. Changing now to the MH will still give them plenty of veg time before going to HPS. I prefer to totally grow under HPS but currently can't in the rental that I live in. This will also help you dial in your fan speeds to control temps before the plants are bigger. Keep in mind that now everyday is one more loss to correct any problems.

incogneato

incogneato

They are looking good! I think you should now change there lighting. Changing now to the MH will still give them plenty of veg time before going to HPS. I prefer to totally grow under HPS but currently can't in the rental that I live in. This will also help you dial in your fan speeds to control temps before the plants are bigger. Keep in mind that now everyday is one more loss to correct any problems.
Thanks for stopping by Orca. I haven't gotten my exhaust set up yet or I would have the mh in there already. Gonna work on it tonight. They're responding well every time I add more light so I can't wait to see the growth under the big lights.

incogneato

incogneato

Gonna top the 2 bigger gals tomorrow. The holy grail is throwing her 8th node and the canna haze is on her 7th. This should give me 2 nice clones and also help even out the canopy a Lil. Got 2 rapid rooter plugs soaking in some bio root ph'd to 6.1 and 400 ppm for a few hours. Not sure exactly what node I'll be topping to. I have an 8 inch hurricane fan on the way, should be here Friday. Just need a speed controller and I'll be good to start the 600w mh lamp

incogneato

incogneato

20161031 003917
20161031 003908
Definitely need to top the 2 larger plants ( holy grail kush, cannalope haze) but I've been busy as shit. Had some unexpected side work come up and I seized the opportunity to generate a much needed boost to my economy. I got my exhaust fan 2 days ago and I want to order my odor filter in the next day or two. This and an hps bulb would be the last pieces needed to complete this grow. Any suggestions are welcome as far as filters and hps bulbs go. Hopefully I get time on Tues to run my exhaust and top those two plants as its time for both. I really want to fire up my 600w mh bulb asap. They're ready

Moto

Moto

View attachment 643105 View attachment 643106 Definitely need to top the 2 larger plants ( holy grail kush, cannalope haze) but I've been busy as shit. Had some unexpected side work come up and I seized the opportunity to generate a much needed boost to my economy. I got my exhaust fan 2 days ago and I want to order my odor filter in the next day or two. This and an hps bulb would be the last pieces needed to complete this grow. Any suggestions are welcome as far as filters and hps bulbs go. Hopefully I get time on Tues to run my exhaust and top those two plants as its time for both. I really want to fire up my 600w mh bulb asap. They're ready

I have always had great success with Phresh Carbon Filters,but it's always personal preference based on budget. :)

incogneato

incogneato

20161102 012754
20161102 012826
Its about time to up pot like @Orcaman said. Took a peek at the roots and they all look super happy and white but look to be ready to go up in size. I'm going to go right to the final 3gal smart pots next. Ive been super busy between work and side jobs but I need to get a fan speed controller so I can hook up my exhaust fan and xxxl hood with the mh bulb. I need to grab more coco and perlite so I can up pot and give them a few days to settle in before I kick this grow in the ass. The tallest is about 6.5"and the shortest is 4.5"

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for the kind words incogneato, Winning the picture of the month a couple of times is an honor but does not make me a great gardener. Right after this last win I then became infested with mites. Without the support from some great members here I would probably still be fighting the infestation.
As far as up potting I want to suggest only going up to a half gallon for now in till you know their sex. This will also make it easier to feed them on a constant schedule so they are not getting too drenched. As far as the Auto goes if it is a fem I would leave it in the solo cup a little longer and then go right to the 3 gallon pot.

Keep up the nice work!:)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Thanks for the kind words incogneato, Winning the picture of the month a couple of times is an honor but does not make me a great gardener. Right after this last win I then became infested with mites. Without the support from some great members here I would probably still be fighting the infestation.
As far as up potting I want to suggest only going up to a half gallon for now in till you know their sex. This will also make it easier to feed them on a constant schedule so they are not getting too drenched. As far as the Auto goes if it is a fem I would leave it in the solo cup a little longer and then go right to the 3 gallon pot.

Next time I will do that! Sometimes its the simple things that make life easier...
Right now I think I have 3 males and 2 females in their final 2 gallon pots...

incogneato

incogneato

Ive lurked your grow logs, you do really well in my book. I saw the infestation, glad you caught it early. Everything I have is fem right now so I don't have to sex my plants. I will take your advice and up pot into smaller pots though. I appreciate the help brotha

Top Bottom