Lmao, gonna have to pass on that Six :party1:
I'm all about that veg bro
IMG 20180303 184653561

incogneato

incogneato

Heres a few snaps from Incogneato farms. This is a few days ago before flip
20180304 185952

20180304 185942

Got some new stuff to play with from a fellow farmer the other day! That gives me 6 new strains to try out next go round. Im beyond grateful for the generosity . So these 4 plus the 2 i got from Demontric, Mob Boss and Strawberries n Cream. So much for monocropping lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Heres a few snaps from Incogneato farms. This is a few days ago before flip
View attachment 783220
View attachment 783221
Got some new stuff to play with from a fellow farmer the other day! That gives me 6 new strains to try out next go round. Im beyond grateful for the generosity . So these 4 plus the 2 i got from Demontric, Mob Boss and Strawberries n Cream. So much for monocropping lol.View attachment 783222
Looking good bruhda in my Dog voice! And the new additions should add some flavor and strength ya!

incogneato

incogneato

Looking good bruhda in my Dog voice! And the new additions should add some flavor and strength ya!
Thanks brethren! Looking better for sure :smoking:
r those fresh cuttings or with roots....by post?
2 have roots and 2 were snips.
all im seein in the pic are freaky faces:speechless:
View attachment 783237
All i see is happy faces! Been getting into the shrooms?
oh yeah nice strains by the way:love2:
Thank you, feeling blessed for sure!

incogneato

incogneato

Tomorrow will be start of week 2. Switched the mh over to hps before lights on today. Went from 1200w mh to 1600w hps, ill probably turn them up to 2000w in a day if they still look happy. @Thejoeybrown said he wouldnt believe i flipped unless he saw hps so this ones for you bud!
Screenshot 20180310 235335

This is for the rest of you guys lol.
20180310 234659

Theyre looking alot better. Im ready for a little stretch now. Added 2 more cuts to the clone room too. Darlins Net (dansbud pheno) and cheese. Pretty soon I'll have @DemonTrich whole catalogue on tap lol. One of these times ill get you to try my shwaggy mids :cool: Always cool running into you.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Tomorrow will be start of week 2. Switched the mh over to hps before lights on today. Went from 1200w mh to 1600w hps, ill probably turn them up to 2000w in a day if they still look happy. @Thejoeybrown said he wouldnt believe i flipped unless he saw hps so this ones for you bud!
View attachment 784235
This is for the rest of you guys lol.
View attachment 784236
Theyre looking alot better. Im ready for a little stretch now. Added 2 more cuts to the clone room too. Darlins Net (dansbud pheno) and cheese. Pretty soon I'll have @DemonTrich whole catalogue on tap lol. One of these times ill get you to try my shwaggy mids :cool: Always cool running into you.
Lookin good brotha! Glad to see them under that hps. Hahaha.
Demon talks very highly of that darlins net hopefully you like it as much

incogneato

incogneato

Lookin good brotha! Glad to see them under that hps. Hahaha.
Demon talks very highly of that darlins net hopefully you like it as much
Thanks bro, you aint lying. Im ready to see some bud. I cant see me not liking it. Im a fan of glue and those hypers were great too so im sure it will be my kind of smoke. Im trying to decide if i want to still monocrop my bloom room or run like 2 of each of these new cuts and see what they do. I could run one of each in the 4x4 and wait to do my seed run too. Dabbing on some cleaned up trimbin sift of Starfighter x longbottomleaf. Shes still one of my favorites. Got me pretty zooted :smoking:

Top Bottom