Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Got some good roots on those rainbow kush, gg4 and gelato33 are yellowing up top so they're next im sure. Skywalker og is being stubborn though. Accidentally pulled one out of the plug and it was still just stem. Some root shots before solo
20180317 010555
20180317 010214

Lil peek at the canopy at start of week 3
20180317 002248
20180317 002254

stiffneck

stiffneck

Water EVERY time with nutes... Use 1ml of calimag, mixed first, then 25% of your veg nutes till day 21, and make sure you use this every time you water. From now 9th when I say water, that means water that has nutes in it. NEVER STRAIGHT WATER..You will ruin the properties that make coco, coco.... Honestly. .. Here is what I would do until they are 15" tall...

I would get you a little tote. Mix up your nutes and put in tote. let the coco wick the feed up from out the tote. It's by far the easiest and simplistic. .... If you need I will post a pic for you. The tote that 8th using only is 8 or so inches deep. Any shallow tub will work. Don't top water the plants. Let them wick it up themselves. PH 6.1 Imo is best for coco and veg. ..5.8 ph I need flower.
Only put enough that plants can wick up and remove any left after an hr..

This pic is interesting. I love the wicking I do it myself with the red cups and I am curious as to why we are bending/snapping those branches?

Top Bottom