Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

that's my main concern with gg4. I have heard more than one complain bout mid flower nanners. But I also know that if you find the gems the smoke is fire.

Some gg4 threw nanners, some didn't. The clone I got from a certain "nurse" or "homeless" person was epit elite fire with no nanners.

You guys talking about S1s or the actual gg4?

Og gg4, legit clone only. Not s1or from seed

bicky studs

bicky studs

good job m8
the alerts are fucky as here too, i deleted most threads i was watching and it made no dif, so dont bother:speechless:

so my neato'd gals went bush ballistic after flip so i was forced to do a massive defoil mid flower.... as expected i effected the size of the buds, no dissapointment but yield will be about half of my last run "the compost girls". those beasts were scratching at 2g/w.

did u yours go bushy after flip? ....defoil..?

oh yeah, mine wern't trained circular they looked more like nazi flags:cry:

incogneato

incogneato

Some gg4 threw nanners, some didn't. The clone I got from a certain "nurse" or "homeless" person was epit elite fire with no nanners.

Og gg4, legit clone only. Not s1or from seed

No nanners, and i had some heat stress up top on a few colas. Its supposed to be the real deal. Ive seen her grown out from the source quite a few times and it fits the bill.
good job m8
the alerts are fucky as here too, i deleted most threads i was watching and it made no dif, so dont bother:speechless:

so my neato'd gals went bush ballistic after flip so i was forced to do a massive defoil mid flower.... as expected i effected the size of the buds, no dissapointment but yield will be about half of my last run "the compost girls". those beasts were scratching at 2g/w.

did u yours go bushy after flip? ....defoil..?

oh yeah, mine wern't trained circular they looked more like nazi flags:cry:
I think @MW7945 touched on that yesterday and i think hes right to some degree. Heres what each of those 8 tops turned into on average.
20180525 141240
20180525 141204

Heres one i cleaned up of fans n big sugar leaves.
20180525 141109

I think for this heavy training you want to use co2 to maximize the effect. Im happy with the bud size on these actually, it was nowhere near a clean run obviously lol. I had a week of heat issues, way over vegged, the crazy training, you get the idea. Remember this was just to save what i had, i dont actually want to train them like this but it was a great learning tool. It ended up working out really well for me from what I can tell. I did have to do the same defol you talked about at week 2-3. Next run im just gonna try to fanboy @Thejoeybrown setup as close as i can :shockedninja:

incogneato

incogneato

And since this is the Vegina Box heres some solo cup fun. @justiceman Mob boss and Darlins Net. I have to shut down for about 2 months due to timing issues and a trip but i think it will be a blessing. Im going to set up a mother tent and revamp the grow space. It all got slapped together by the seat of my pants. Gotta clean, add a flood table, co2, add a second sealed fixture, and clean up my exhaust. Not having a grow going will free up the time to knock all that out. Got a 5x10 tent to use as a drying space to set up too. Lots of work before i unveil the Vegina Box v.2!
20180525 141447
20180525 141406

justiceman

justiceman

Oh hell ya man! I love the size of plants solos can hold. It's ridiculous how little medium is needed for youngins. I cannot wait for vegina box v2. It's definitley nice to have some downtime to revamp/upgrade things instead of changing stuff while growing. In the meantime you can enjoy the fruits of your labor. Some real nice fall colors came out for you too! :smoking:

Guess what i’m doing? :shockedninja:

A little strain tester outdoor grow with some seeds I have. Outlaw, Afgooey, and Farm Cheese. Just mixed up this small seedling batch for them once they pop open. Happened to have everything on hand from some time ago.

Classic LC’s base mix
5 parts Coco
3 parts Perlite
2 parts Earthworm Castings

and then

Powdered dolomite lime at 2TBS per gallon of soilles mix.
BCF03DFB 51EE 4E7A A4DB ADF13512A053

It will be a water only grow. Soon I’ll mix up a larger batch of base mix but I’ll be including the following for a stronger and more diverse food source aside from the castings/dolomite.

1TBS blood meal per gal
2TBS bone meal per gal
1TBS kelp meal per gal

I’ll let it compost for a few weeks while the seedlings come along.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Oh hell ya man! I love the size of plants solos can hold. It's ridiculous how little medium is needed for youngins. I cannot wait for vegina box v2. It's definitley nice to have some downtime to revamp/upgrade things instead of changing stuff while growing. In the meantime you can enjoy the fruits of your labor. Some real nice fall colors came out for you too! :smoking:

A little strain tester outdoor grow with some seeds I have. Outlaw, Afgooey, and Farm Cheese. Just mixed up this small seedling batch for them once they pop open. Happened to have everything on hand from some time ago.

Classic LC’s base mix
5 parts Coco
3 parts Perlite

and then

View attachment 802676

It will be a water only grow. Soon I’ll mix up a larger batch of base mix but I’ll be including the following for a stronger and more diverse food source aside from the castings/dolomite.

1TBS blood meal per gal
2TBS bone meal per gal
1TBS kelp meal per gal

Nice! Hopefully it will crush it.
I made some ewc tea a couple days ago and I was worried about dumping the castings into the coco because of what it might cause. I may have to try LC's mix. I've already been dabbling in mixing synthetic with organic with good results!

justiceman

justiceman

I made some ewc tea a couple days ago and I was worried about dumping the castings into the coco because of what it might cause. I may have to try LC's mix. I've already been dabbling in mixing synthetic with organic with good results!

Yup I can't wait! Very confident with this mix it's super solid and I know exactly what's going in it. This base mix is definitely fine for a hybrid style approach although if your nutrient inputs are mainly mineral salt based instead of organic then the dolomite lime should probably be omitted.

This is just my opinion but I don't believe adding EWC tea to pure coco or coco/perlite provides any benefits. EWC tea helps to introduce biological diversity in order break down organic matter into nutrients so if one is feeding with just mineral salts(already available) I believe they usurp the old system of nutrient cycling rendering EWC unnecessary. Of course this all changes if one is feeding with just organic or a mix of organic/synthetic inputs. So I guess what i mean to say is.... It depends haha :drunk:.

incogneato

incogneato

Classic LC’s base mix
5 parts Coco
3 parts Perlite

and then

View attachment 802676

1TBS blood meal per gal
2TBS bone meal per gal
1TBS kelp meal per gal

Thanks brotha! Between the coco tips, root health, solo cup grow knowledge and alot more im sure, theres alot of knowledge in those pics from you. Much appreciated for the knowledge brotha.
When i buffered my coco brick i tossed some ewc straight in there. Never an issue. Alot of the time when i brew i toss em right in there too. Ask any of your buddies from the UK, nobody likes weak tea hahaha
Yup I can't wait! Very confident with this mix it's super solid and I know exactly what's going in it. This base mix is definitely fine for a hybrid style approach although if your nutrient inputs are mainly mineral salt based instead of organic then the dolomite lime should probably be omitted.

This is just my opinion but I don't believe adding EWC tea to pure coco or coco/perlite provides any benefits. EWC tea helps to introduce biological diversity in order break down organic matter into nutrients so if one is feeding with just mineral salts(already available) I believe they usurp the old system of nutrient cycling rendering EWC unnecessary. Of course this all changes if one is feeding with just organic or a mix of organic/synthetic inputs. So I guess what i mean to say is.... It depends haha :drunk:.

I do the teas in conjunction with an organic feeding. Saltganic growing if you will. Always trying new things over here at the vegina box. Cns17 (salt) all week. Then i brew a tea and a feeding of Nectar for the Gods ("organic") ill give them the feed, wait a few hours or til the next day and give em the tea. Totally unecessary im sure but i had everything already. I will say when they get the tea, organic feed or not, they explode for 2 days. Placebo? Hell if i know. I still have alot of learning to do.[/QUOTE]
Only one way to know right?
That mix sounds legit...i was tossing rhe idea of a guerilla run this year.. maybe one or two little gals.... we'll see. Maybe do a guerrilla/gorilla glue #4 run haha.

justiceman

justiceman

No prob at all I thought you might want to know the mix homie!

I believe adding EWC is beneficial to your grow because you've been adding other organic inputs as well not to mention the addition of organic material from actually mixing the EWC inside the medium like you did when you buffered your coco. My opinion on EWC teas being unnecessary pertains only to pure 100% coco or coco/perlite grows with only mineral salt based nutrients being used.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How does one even tell if the cut they are holding is from the original elite clone only strain. In todays world that's a friggn stretch to know for certain. Unless of course you were/or are part of the inner circle with the crew that made this cross.

plant structure, bud formation or any tips from those that have held legit snips will be appreciated......

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There's tell tale signs one can look for while in Clone and veg phase. Also smell of the flowers. Any type of citrus, and you have a fake.

And If you can trace it back to whom you got the cut from. Little trick words is how you can weed out thw fakes. Like gg8, gg10, and gg2 that are floating around our local craigslist. I always lol at it. Or if they say from seeded mom. Fake.

Top Bottom