Indicas

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milo

Milo

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yeah - holy shit these are the most beautiful plants I or perhaps any human has ever seen

BombBP

BombBP

Nicole Kush x Moroccan

She was treated with ga3 when she was around 2 weeks in veg just because I'm curious. Judging by her trichs coverage I'm not sure if she was a good plant to experiment with.

She's also seeded but I'll keep the seeds to myself until I can run a few and test them.

DSCN1299 noexif
sun

sun

this deep chunk is awsome please make seed if you can. i fell in love with the deep chunk i smoked .good taste , heavy high everything i look for in an indica smoke . May i ask if this is toms ?

Last edited:
BombBP

BombBP

this deep chunk is awsome please make seed if you can. i fell in love with the deep chunk i smoked .good taste , heavy high everything i look for in an indica smoke . May i ask if this is toms ?
I most definitely made seeds. I have Hazemans Monkey balls and Greenmans Deep Chunk running atm. I also have Deep Chunk from Revs' gear and a repro of Revs' Deep Chunk. All breeders used Tom's gear to repro these unless I'm misinformed.

Making DC seeds will be an ongoing thing for me. I want to make sure it doesn't go anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom