Indicas

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

Looking good BP ...., real nice.

Can't wait for smoke reports. How u like the 91 Dragons so far
Hi Spider! I won't lie but unless it's something special I rarely do smoke reports. The 91 Dragons were pulled a lil earlier than I like, maybe 10% amber. They both taste great, like sweet, creamy hash with one pheno having sour undertones. Good stoney weed. I'd grow it again.

How are the PTK coming along? I have a couple of packs of them I'm itching to pop.

SpiderK

SpiderK

The nicest plant turned out male so not a bad thing at all .....But they have a tight structure with small yield like a totem pole of buds. They are just starting flower. ... But ill give you a smoke report. The ptk x green crack are larger structure. The ptk x mikado held the ptk small tight structure ..... One of the interesting things ive noticed.

Now the Xeus is another story. One of the best plants ive seen outdoor gorilla and a few are showing flower early with the ptk ect really hope a couple of these finish in time ....

And a durban thai hi flyer showing flower not expecting much from them regarding finishing but figured would be cool trying ...

B

Burned Haze

^ love the colors and the structure , cannabis is such a pretty plant . Even if it wasn't consumable it would be worthy to be flower garden :) (bastards )

Keep it up bro! ( Love good journals like yours that specialize in strains /pheno like my passion , anyways much love )

BombBP

BombBP

^ love the colors and the structure , cannabis is such a pretty plant . Even if it wasn't consumable it would be worthy to be flower garden :) (bastards )

Keep it up bro! ( Love good journals like yours that specialize in strains /pheno like my passion , anyways much love )
My mom once asked me why I liked pot plants so much and I said without hesitation, "Cus they're pretty!"

Couldn't agree with you more. I'd love to have a cannabis flower garden. I probably could...sure the police and news would love it if I had one lol.

Thanks for stopping by!

Top Bottom