Indigo's Journal

• Thread starter RastaZombie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Is that a hps? That will stretch those girls..... I use T5's to veggie out. Then metal halide and then on to hps and at the end throw some metal halide in their. The guys with cfl are rockin it!

Yes fam unfortunately for now I only have 2 hps and 1 cfl and 1 lec. But need an lec bulb replacement. So in the time being just making due with what I have till the situation changes for the better.

Smerb

Smerb

Yes fam unfortunately for now I only have 2 hps and 1 cfl and 1 lec. But need an lec bulb replacement. So in the time being just making due with what I have till the situation changes for the better.
Very understandable, I'm short two 600 watt bulbs. So my plants are not where I want them. But quality is my goal, weight will come with perfection. Get your bulbs and grow. Shit reminded me to get some better T5's.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Very understandable, I'm short two 600 watt bulbs. So my plants are not where I want them. But quality is my goal, weight will come with perfection. Get your bulbs and grow. Shit reminded me to get some better T5's.
Do you have any recommendations for cfl's? Have you evee tried a UV bulbs daisy chained?

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Holy shiznit you got your work cut out for you! Best of luck! That purple seedling is pretty cool lookin
Found a second purple seedling today. I am starting to wonder could that simply be due to colder nights...thank you truly appreciated. Its all a learning process for me.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello and good day to all, first post here as well first grow thread. Long time follower and supporter of the farm. I am glad to see how things have overall developed. Many blessings to everyone. Im not good at introductions nor explaining much. Here goes nothing.
Lets just say this is my first grow and i am super interested in learning all that there is to offer in the cannabis community, nature and healing through medicine.
-Here are some strains all in seed form that i have recently popped.

--NTOG(Night Terror OG) by raredankness

-GrapeDrankĂ—GhostOG by @gravekat303

-GorillaCrumpet=GG4Ă—14erSpecial(gscĂ—tahoe) by @gravekat303

-TwinSeed-bag seed

-BubbaDoja by @gravekat303

-GG4-3beans @gravekat303

-GG4-1bean-bagseed

-BrandyWine by DVG

-PurpleSherbĂ—open by Inhouse Genetics

-14star by @gravekat303

-2random Bag seed

-BlueDream by @gravekat303

-Gelato33 by @surebredseeds
-SunsetSherbet by surebred
-BlueSherbet by surebred

-MidnightFantasy by FarmHouseGenetics
-DarkWizard by FarmHouseGenetics

-Cookies&CreamĂ—PolarBearOG by @greenpointseeds
-BuzzardBlues byGreenpointseeds
-Garlix by Greenpointseeds
-GawrdDawgĂ—PolarBearOG by Greenpointseeds
-Chemdog4Ă—RedHeadedStranger(tester) by Greenpointseeds
-Tomahawk by Greenpointseeds
-TheDeputy by Greenpointseeds

The grows will consist of no till,as well as bottled nutes/Promix,inground natural ol soil...
Lights-gavita,boulder lamp LEC315
Lets see what we can come up with and manifest in the future.
good luck and karma to you managing all those strains. i hope you've done multiple strains before. Not always a easy task........

Last edited:
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I can't recommend anything I don't use. I'm off today, not stony enough. Check the hydrofarm catalog, you'll like it, I hope. I'll be back to check on them ladies you have.
I actually just picked one up from the grow store. Good looking out my friend.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

cute lady bug. was surprised to see with indoor grow, or at least inside as of now.

im doing a multi grow for salad also.

we see how it goes.

bowls up.
Same here. I am attempting to do a garden outdoors for the table and some people in the community can have fresh fruits and veggies. May we change the world by changing ourselves...big ups for you all that are farming fresh product ...

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Good day everyone, here a little update of what has been going on. I started to weed out some smaller seedlings,maybe a good 10 cups. Also gave 20 cups of a cross i crossed, but cannot take any credit as they are not my strains. One parent being PurpleSherb by inhouse genetix. Over the next few days transplanting will occur. Finally picked up a bulb by Phillips-fired up the boulderlamp lec 315. Room fully sealed off,so the overall atmosphere is now under better control and much warmer. I picked up some rx greens roots beneficial microbes and carbon by nectar for the gods. My buddy at the grow store threw in some tester products i dont remember the line but at least 6 1ltr bottles, as well Axiom harpins by rx green solutions(added via spray). Im not too sure on how smart this sounds but "i" was thinking of purchasing about 12 full spectrum 1000watt led for a buck and some change each off amazon. Now they are not top of the line LED's but i figure given the space i have,less power possibly being burned compared to 4 lec 315...thoughts?

Capture 2018 02 24 20 06 54
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Good night-good day everyone, i am just counting grains of sand at thid point and yelling grow at these hopefully ladies... Patience is one thing i constantly learn and letting go of ego i am no more...

The clones i took were 3 different strains that i grew last summer outdoors, the cuttings were taken due to my insane dogs trampling them. I will find some early stage pics of last years... But more so things were cross pollinated once again. But purposely... I have have an issue. I love to flower both males and females... I am interested to see what i get from these clones as i threw down too many different strains for fun and lost tab on who was who in the process of everything else. I am thinking something purple will come out of these. I am no professional and these are just my claims dreams desires and opinions which matter none... Muhaha

2nd pic is brandy wine by DVG
3rd mufasa
4th and 5th... I was wondering if this was good or bad microbes/bacteria... Or should i burn and trash this pot...
6th and 7th mufasa
8th garlix by greenpointseeds
9th tomahawk,brandywine,guard dawgĂ—pbog
Last twp Chemdog #4 Ă— redheadedstranger by greenpointseeds

IMG 20180313 014056 949
IMG 20180313 011558 897
IMG 20180311 191107
IMG 20180311 190313
IMG 20180311 190258
IMG 20180311 191350
IMG 20180311 191321
IMG 20180311 191739