Buildasoil vs FFOF Soil: Indoor Side By Side Organic Grow Review

• Thread starter Cityfarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

@brazel
Should we start him on bluejays routine. It's so simple and iys good and you slowly understand the inputs. After that it's a feel thing.

What’s this??? I googled it and found nothing. Please send me a link so I can look into it. Thanks bro!

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Mendella seed co has an extensive group of help pages.
As they guarantee their seeds, helping growers get a good germination rate is important.
They promote "direct sow" with seeds placed on their side in a shallow hole.
This eliminates many of the fail points to seed starts.

I know from experience that seeds vary greatly in the speed of water uptake.
The most common cause of bulk failure to germinate is drowning.

Just hoping this notion might get traction here.
I will admit to still on occasion using paper towels, but carefully and not often.

I usually put my seeds into peat pellets and have a 90% germ rate. I only tried the paper towel thing this one time and it really isn’t my thing.

brazel

brazel

@brazel
Should we start him on bluejays routine. It's so simple and iys good and you slowly understand the inputs. After that it's a feel thing.
Ha yeah we can do that! You gotta quick reference for point for him? But at the same time I told him I'll be here for the ride! BlueJay is a true head.... like gascanastan, coot, milehighguy, treedawg, xmobotx and microbeman plus others.
Mountain organics Blue Jay
Microbeman Tim Wilson
Gascanastan Swami AJ
Milehighguy Jeremy
Coot Jim Bennett
Others I can't share their info, the ones above don't mind.

Blue Jay can teach you mad amounts, he's one of my main teachers at the beginning of my living organic soil adventure.

Look up mountain organics

Organikz

Organikz

Incoming....

Here’s an example of a tried and true watering schedule (because I personally used it for years) to use from day 1 to ensure your plants are being pushed to ‘peak health’ and expressing their full ‘genetic potential.’:

Day 1 Plain water
Day 2 No watering
Day 3 MBP top-dress watered in with Aloe/Fulvic/Silica (agsil or your silica source of choice)
Day 4 No watering
Day 5 Plain water
Day 6 Neem/Kelp tea
Day 7 No watering
Day 8 Plain water
Day 9 No watering
Day 10 Coconut Water
Day 11 No watering

REPEAT - Beginning to end, no changes neededfor various stages of growth, simple enough right?

Now he has stopped using tease and replace it with a monthly top dress of kelp and neem meal being one quarter cup of kelp per cubic foot roughly or per plant and one half cup of neem meal

That would cut it to an 8 day. Rotation. Remove day 5,6, and 7.

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

Incoming....

Here’s an example of a tried and true watering schedule (because I personally used it for years) to use from day 1 to ensure your plants are being pushed to ‘peak health’ and expressing their full ‘genetic potential.’:

Day 1 Plain water
Day 2 No watering
Day 3 MBP top-dress watered in with Aloe/Fulvic/Silica (agsil or your silica source of choice)
Day 4 No watering
Day 5 Plain water
Day 6 Neem/Kelp tea
Day 7 No watering
Day 8 Plain water
Day 9 No watering
Day 10 Coconut Water
Day 11 No watering

REPEAT - Beginning to end, no changes neededfor various stages of growth, simple enough right?

Now he has stopped using tease and replace it with a monthly top dress of kelp and neem meal being one quarter cup of kelp per cubic foot roughly or per plant and one half cup of neem meal
Mofo!? Haha couldn't resist

brazel

brazel

Lmfao...well I would say you got off easy.

Bitches be trippin
She ripped my whole garden out! Mad plants.. veggies herb and she got the indoor too

Indian, Mexican and Italian... dark skin, freckles, green eyes yeah yeah but crazy as all hell!
I can't be with her.. that kinda crazy but so beautiful and amazing sex! I still visit her 2 or 3 times a year. Luckily she lives I Mexico so when I leave she don't come! You can read that both ways!

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

I shared the best way and it worked great for you! Right?

It’s it’s always worked for me in the past, I have a backyard with 875sqft and I always sow into the soil. Only indoors do I use peat pellet and only once did I do the solo cups with FFOF and it worked also. I like the sow into the soil method the best

brazel

brazel

It’s it’s always worked for me in the past, I have a backyard with 875sqft and I always sow into the soil. Only indoors do I use peat pellet and only once did I do the solo cups with FFOF and it worked also. I like the sow into the soil method the best
Rad
That's what I'm talking about... people saying ffof too hot!?
There's a newbie on here that popped seeds In ffof and they look good!

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Incoming....

Day 1 Plain water
Day 2 No watering
Day 4 No watering
Day 5 Plain water
Day 6 Neem/Kelp tea
Day 7 No watering
Day 8 Plain water
Day 9 No watering
Day 10 Coconut Water
Day 11 No watering

That would cut it to an 8 day. Rotation. Remove day 5,6, and 7.

ok cool, so I should go with this or try bluejay??? only asking because my wife is treating me to a few things for my birthday from build a soil and I wanna get all the right stuff

edit

Also I passed the 1-2 week of watering since my build a soil is already 12 days old... can I just start watering according to this time line?

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

She ripped my whole garden out! Mad plants.. veggies herb and she got the indoor too

Indian, Mexican and Italian... dark skin, freckles, green eyes yeah yeah but crazy as all hell!
I can't be with her.. that kinda crazy but so beautiful and amazing sex! I still visit her 2 or 3 times a year. Luckily she lives I Mexico so when I leave she don't come! You can read that both ways!

CRAZY mix lol but I feel ya, I'm lucky cause my wife is crazy...but she LOVES plants and would never hurt em no matter what. she gets mad when a plant is almost dead and I tell her I'm going to just chop it.

Top Bottom