Indoor Trees Louise

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They all kicked out nanners so I had to chop em about a week early, the smelled like hot garbage and used motor oil. They taste like some sort of berry and chem when they are chopped early and the concentrates I made from them are heady at first then make you feel like lounging.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
They all kicked out nanners so I had to chop em about a week early, the smelled like hot garbage and used motor oil. They taste like some sort of berry and chem when they are chopped early and the concentrates I made from them are heady at first then make you feel like lounging.

What strains did you run you are the first person out of like 80 to get bananas I would just like to know what strain did it

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The coin case just said wifi lemon
They were middle flower nanners not hanging bunches and they were almost ready to chop, maybe even past ready with my Ir and Uv.
Im actually about to stop using my full spectrum, two Cob chips burnt out so now its only 800watts anyway.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
What strains did you run you are the first person out of like 80 to get bananas I would just like to know what strain did it
And I accidentally flipped them from 24/0 to 6/18 instead of 18/6 remember. Then I switched them back to 24/0 for about a month, they were already 4 foot tall, I moved them to a new house (moving trees in broad daylight is fun), flipped them to 12/12, they bushed out and stretched so much I had to keep supercropping and defoliating 2 or 3 weeks into flower to keep them out of my lights, plus temp and humidity stress and pests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom