Inexperienced And I Need Help!

• Thread starter Matan Elihav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

I asked the plants shop. And they told me to take down the leaves that had been damaged before you answered me

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello friends ,
I am a person suffering from fibromyalgia. I live in a country where marijuana costs $ 26.5 for grams.
I started to grow and bought very professional equipment

Led: 1000w
65W fluorescent bulb
VENTA EUROPLAST (300 mph)
S & P TD Line Blower (350 mph)
Coco
Autopot
GENERAL HYDROPONICS EUROPE (Fertilizer)
Cold steam device
And more ....

This is the first time that I grow in coco and not in soil. I transferred the plants to the autopot. And look what happened (in pictures), the leaves began to revolve around themselves But they looking healthy yet. What should I do ? Will they be harassed?

Thanks
View attachment 701052 View attachment 701053 View attachment 701054 View attachment 701055 View attachment 701056 View attachment 701057
Hello there,yes I will try to help you. Those cold temperatures are in major problem especially when they are inconsistent that plant loves Heat hates cold. Keep your temperatures consistent whatever you have to do. Don't put the light too close to those young plants. They don't look too bad they might bounce back.

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Hello there,yes I will try to help you. Those cold temperatures are in major problem especially when they are inconsistent that plant loves Heat hates cold. Keep your temperatures consistent whatever you have to do. Don't put the light too close to those young plants. They don't look too bad they might bounce back.
I started from the beginning. Is it time to move them to a larger bowl?

19179564 10211741213117366 1493578627 o
19181841 10211741212837359 1708972461 o
19212987 10211741212477350 1985007537 o
19181950 10211741212117341 87509169 o
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

take pics of your plants and post them in the "Show us your uglies" and start over.no point in wasting time on that barrel of monkey nuts.
i wouldnt till problem is def solved..those fuckd up fan leaves r actually keeping it alive at moment.pics?
Taxes... because hes a conscientious drug dealer
Ec is euro reading nutes...tds is american..generaly but doesnt matter who uses what.380 (or anything in hundreds)is tds..theres a formula for it but i dont remeber..380 would be like 1.2ec or some shit..who cares tho..me and you r using tds right?... And ya your fine with 380 cause there so small and having other difficulties right now..ph being number 1 on your list.
I started from the beginning. Is it time to move them to a larger bowl?

fatawa

fatawa

Its kinda on u....i can only gues that cup isnt completly packd with roots so if u waitd a wk or 2 yur good.or if u wanna do it now your cool too..id go to a gal pot if it were me..dnt throw that thing n a 10gal pot and giv plant too much rm for roots n overwhelm it with trying to fill pot in roots.

Last edited:
JMcG

JMcG

Ec is euro reading nutes...tds is american..generaly but doesnt matter who uses what.380 (or anything in hundreds)is tds..theres a formula for it but i dont remeber..380 would be like 1.2ec or some shit..who cares tho..me and you r using tds right?... And ya your fine with 380 cause there so small and having other difficulties right now..ph being number 1 on your list.

Don't forget that if you rely on tads and not EC that there are two separate scales that are used, and different brands use different scales. This is what makes TDS confusing when comparing it to EC. TDS meters are either on the 500 scale or the 700 scale and you need to know which one you have to get the proper information.
IMO EC is easier to use in conversation with others... there is less math involved.
Find out which scale your meter is set for.
I agree with the others on the over watered and cold stressed plants, but 60 degrees f should not have knocked it back THAT hard. More likely the result of the way low ph. Keeping your ph in that 5.7- 6.0 range is ABSOLUTELY the most important part of your grow. If you don't keep it in this range consistently you will have nothing but problems.
Good luck man!

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I'm no coco expert not even close as I use soil but u said this happened after transplant?? Could it be the coco was not properly hydrated ?? Doesn't coco have a hard time retaining moister which is why using a Yuca supplement would b helpful. I feel like I had plants do that to when they were transplanted and the medium was dry. Maybe someone up top could tell me if I'm close lol

M

Matthewsg1

Hello guys I need a little help as I am still a beginner.. I have 3 auto cheese & 1 purple bud plant. The purple bud is 5 days older then the other 3 and they are all looking perfect ! All green leafs nothing wrong with them.. my question is the 3 auto cheese plants are 4 weeks from seed and they are showing signs of flower already with a light cycle of 18/6.. .. they are all in a 6 by 6 tent with a CFL veg light and 3 20watt bulbs around it.. what should I do please ...

IMG 0917
IMG 0919
IMG 0922
IMG 0923
IMG 0924
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Hello guys I need a little help as I am still a beginner.. I have 3 auto cheese & 1 purple bud plant. The purple bud is 5 days older then the other 3 and they are all looking perfect ! All green leafs nothing wrong with them.. my question is the 3 auto cheese plants are 4 weeks from seed and they are showing signs of flower already with a light cycle of 18/6.. .. they are all in a 6 by 6 tent with a CFL veg light and 3 20watt bulbs around it.. what should I do please ...

How can it be that within one month your plants have reached such a size, and mine have been growing for 3 weeks. And that's their size?

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

How many hours of darkness do your plants get?

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Don't forget that if you rely on tads and not EC that there are two separate scales that are used, and different brands use different scales. This is what makes TDS confusing when comparing it to EC. TDS meters are either on the 500 scale or the 700 scale and you need to know which one you have to get the proper information.
IMO EC is easier to use in conversation with others... there is less math involved.
Find out which scale your meter is set for.
I agree with the others on the over watered and cold stressed plants, but 60 degrees f should not have knocked it back THAT hard. More likely the result of the way low ph. Keeping your ph in that 5.7- 6.0 range is ABSOLUTELY the most important part of your grow. If you don't keep it in this range consistently you will have nothing but problems.
Good luck man!

Are good ??

IMG 20170614 190930
IMG 20170614 190922
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

They look good just keep doing what you're doing. They look like they could be a little bit leggy. Try putting a light right on them without burning them. Even a cheap $20 LED panel on them outside during the day.

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

They look good just keep doing what you're doing. They look like they could be a little bit leggy. Try putting a light right on them without burning them. Even a cheap $20 LED panel on them outside during the day.
Thank you so much , that's what I do !

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome to the farm...enjoyed that vid...weak pot, 27 dollars a gram and they are constantly smoking pot...ha,ha,ha

Top Bottom