Ink! Post Up Your Work Safe Pics

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Getting a very old tattoo redone in a short bit today.

I'm sure most of us growers have tats and body piercings.

Please keep it work safe with pics.

I have 2 tatts. One is 20yrs other is 22yrs old. I also had many piercings. Only 3 remain. 2x each ear, eye brow, 2 in younge, both nipples, sack, price Albert, 4 steps of a Jacob's ladder

NOW all my work was done 20yrs ago. Long before the current "bandwagon".

Black outline done
Colors next
Feel da burn. Wish I had my vape pen on me.

gwheels

gwheels

I have a tiger and dragon sleeve and a crane half sleeve and a big brain cancer ribbon with roses. All in colour except the ribbon. 45 hours so far and in the fall i will probably finish the bottom half of the one arm with daruma dolls. :D

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It just got wierd didn’t it?
Nope not at all
Try going to body piercing and tat conventions 20 yrs or so ago. Anything went. Including many girls asking to see my jewelry. Most handled it literally, a few had fun with it.

I think I'll go back in 30 days for a touch up. Pretty sad when the original tattoo and sticker is older than the artist by 1yr. Lol
20180427 175243

G gnome

G gnome

Nope not at all
Try going to body piercing and tat conventions 20 yrs or so ago. Anything went. Including many girls asking to see my jewelry. Most handled it literally, a few had fun with it.

I think I'll go back in 30 days for a touch up. Pretty sad when the original tattoo and sticker is older than the artist by 1yr. Lol
View attachment 795736
Alls i can see is a big zit!!! Haha

Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

I have a floral hip piece. Took four sessions and 15 hours to complete. Next one I want is script down my spine. Hip area hurt, bad. I hear spine is worse :sweating:

gwheels

gwheels

I am dating a woman that i will propose to this summer. She wanted king and queen tattoos and saw my friends had them and changed her mind. And I said we can rock them. So we are getting these but the dude will be an indian with a headress too and heart suit. Upper thigh on both.

King and queen
MissBotany

MissBotany

Here’s a pic of my hip piece. I am a big fan of it and it hurt like hell especially where your hip bone sticks out. That was finished two months ago. I have another on my front hip, same side. I also have one on my lower back. All three floral. In my defense I got the “tramp stamp” with a fake ID when I was 16. Imagine the worst fake ID you’ve ever seen, well that’s what we used! My friend and I were on a family vacation in myrtle beach. For some reason that I can’t remember, we had to drive to North Carolina to get them done.

064544CD 82CA 4261 9123 4698FA86E44A
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here’s a pic of my hip piece. I am a big fan of it and it hurt like hell especially where your hip bone sticks out. That was finished two months ago. I have another on my front hip, same side. I also have one on my lower back. All three floral. In my defense I got the “tramp stamp” with a fake ID when I was 16. Imagine the worst fake ID you’ve ever seen, well that’s what we used! My friend and I were on a family vacation in myrtle beach. For some reason that I can’t remember, we had to drive to North Carolina to get them done.
Can you show us all of them?

H

heisen

Not bad,lines are solid and colors good

Latest posts

Top Bottom