Innocent Grandma Shot While Trying to Protect Grandchild During Botched Drug Raid

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A New Hampshire grandma, Lilian Alonzo, was shot last month during a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) drug raid in which no drugs, or anything else illegal, was found. The DEA was on a search for distributors of illegal painkillers, and received a tip from an informant that they witnessed $50,000 in cash sitting on Alonzo’s table. Based solely on the fact that the residents of the house were allegedly in possession of a large amount of cash (as if earning cash legally isn’t a possibility), the DEA obtained a search warrant, and raided the house, machine-guns in hand.

Alonzo’s son, Daniel Nuez told The New Hampshire Union Leader that the DEA roughed up his 10-year-old sister as she was trying to answer the door, and then ransacked the home, before eventually shooting Alonzo as she reached to protect her infant grandchild. The bullet entered Alonzo’s arm, and went into her upper-torso. Although the shot wasn’t fatal, doctors weren’t able to remove the bullet, so it will remain in Alzonzo’s body, potentially for the remainder of her life.

According to witnesses, there was close to, if not more than, two dozen law enforcement vehicles parked outside of the house. Again, we’ll note that this entire situation was due to a tip that there was cash on a table within the house, showing how easy it really is for innocent people to be terrorized by this growingly dangerous organization (the DEA).

Source: thejointblog.com

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A New Hampshire grandma, Lilian Alonzo, was shot last month during a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) drug raid in which no drugs, or anything else illegal, was found. The DEA was on a search for distributors of illegal painkillers, and received a tip from an informant that they witnessed $50,000 in cash sitting on Alonzo’s table. Based solely on the fact that the residents of the house were allegedly in possession of a large amount of cash (as if earning cash legally isn’t a possibility), the DEA obtained a search warrant, and raided the house, machine-guns in hand.

Alonzo’s son, Daniel Nuez told The New Hampshire Union Leader that the DEA roughed up his 10-year-old sister as she was trying to answer the door, and then ransacked the home, before eventually shooting Alonzo as she reached to protect her infant grandchild. The bullet entered Alonzo’s arm, and went into her upper-torso. Although the shot wasn’t fatal, doctors weren’t able to remove the bullet, so it will remain in Alzonzo’s body, potentially for the remainder of her life.

According to witnesses, there was close to, if not more than, two dozen law enforcement vehicles parked outside of the house. Again, we’ll note that this entire situation was due to a tip that there was cash on a table within the house, showing how easy it really is for innocent people to be terrorized by this growingly dangerous organization (the DEA).

Source: thejointblog.com
This is by far the worst post I have ever liked ....shame on Law Enforcement officers

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's an every day occurrence. I don't see it stopping either.
This is by far the worst post I have ever liked ....shame on Law Enforcement officers
Ya sorry bro, I almost didnt want to post it. Then I decided we all need to know what the opposition is doing and a lot of times with immunity. Keeps it real but very sad. Know thy enemy!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom