Inspection, Any Ideas?

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Apparently tomorrow I have a city rental inspector coming. They had told me they didn't need back in for this one but changed their minds. I'm a med card holder and my landlord smokes but I still don't really want him to know what I got going. I think it's in my best interest to break down the grow for a day, but I'm unsure as to where to stash my stash? I have 8 plants 4 weeks into flower that I'm worried about. My 14 veg plants are so small that I won't have a problem with them.

What have you guys used for stashing flowering plants before? Honestly I'm not apposed to throwing them in some kind of crate in the backyard/shed for a couple hours unless you guys have a better idea? Tallest plant is 4'
Inspection any ideas

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Oh we did over at IC. Lol
A few of us told him he stole your name in his thread. Jokingly of course.

Glad your back. Now where's grow and grave?

G gnome

G gnome

Oh we did over at IC. Lol
A few of us told him he stole your name in his thread. Jokingly of course.

Glad your back. Now where's grow and grave?
Theyre banned for life....instead of takin their temporary bans like men they started a bunch of accounts and were trollin pretty hard so @Logic dropped the ban hammer in a most permanent way. Thats why im back and they're not. I did my time and didnt go on a tirade when i got back.

Freshone

Freshone

Theyre banned for life....instead of takin their temporary bans like men they started a bunch of accounts and were trollin pretty hard so @Logic dropped the ban hammer in a most permanent way. Thats why im back and they're not. I did my time and didnt go on a tirade when i got back.
Does anyone really ever go away if they dont want to or do they just become "Ghosts of the farm?"lol.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Should probably dig this girl up and put her in a pot, eh?
20170816 144119
Maybe I could get away with putting a bucket over her :D lmao

Top Bottom