Installing 6/750 In 5x5 Room

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi gents..just about to set the light up in my 5x5 room..just looking at the height settings on gavita site say the light covers 4.5 ft x 3 foot at 2.5ft in over lapping plans.now i thinking about the ft at each end where the light wont b good.will have to move might more to one side .say the rear to get more light .or even say 15 cm towards the rear.im a little unsure if to put it in centre.i expected it to cover 5x5 ,but seems how the refrectors not square it spreads more to the sides..what should i b doing?? .dont worry bout the 2ft at front and concentrate getting it to cover the rear better??..just a random pic of what ive been doing.

Cheers Max
Installing  6750 in 5x5 room

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Unless the plants are going to be out front persay, I wouldn’t worry, add a cfl or 4 out front to cover any lower site plants

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks for replying Jack og. How much should the light b from centre rearward 10cm to cover that foot?.only 4 plants will b in there in 5gal smart pots
20180913 133936

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
2 would be ample mate for that size, 3 would be better but over kill
Question what wattage would be running?
A 1000 watt will cover a 5x4 area easily if you are using 600watts then 2 possible turned down a bit but 2 is the way I’d go, about 20 cm above canopy

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Awesome.gotta get a sparky up here nxt to run a 32 amp cable to shed.,get him to put a meter box in and run some powerpoints off the back wall.when he leaves i will disconnect the powerpoints, poke hole in wall to the other side thread it through.my little sneaky way so he wont know what im doing hehe.

Top Bottom