Interrupted Light Schedules For Outdoor Transition

• Thread starter Mendoli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mendoli

Mendoli

Interrupted light schedules. I’ve never used them, but they seem like a unique option for transitions. From what I gather the basic premise is to prevent a long duration of darkness thereby softening the blow. Where I get to scratching my head is looking at what hours on/off. And when to stop and let the days take over. I’ve got a small round of 3 wk veg seedlings (not clones) under 24/0. Usually run 18/6 but under the circumstances ran 24/0. Wanting to be fully transplanted outside May 15th. What are some options for interrupted schedules to help make the jump without shocking the girls too much?

Madd ox

Madd ox

Interrupted light schedules. I’ve never used them, but they seem like a unique option for transitions. From what I gather the basic premise is to prevent a long duration of darkness thereby softening the blow. Where I get to scratching my head is looking at what hours on/off. And when to stop and let the days take over. I’ve got a small round of 3 wk veg seedlings (not clones) under 24/0. Usually run 18/6 but under the circumstances ran 24/0. Wanting to be fully transplanted outside May 15th. What are some options for interrupted schedules to help make the jump without shocking the girls too much?
It all depends on how long The grow season is But you’re running 24 so there’s gonna be a huge difference and light transition may even hermie if not careful

Madd ox

Madd ox

It all depends on how long The grow season is But you’re running 24 so there’s gonna be a huge difference and light transition may even hermie if not careful
I’m vegging 18/6 At the moment we have a short grow season I usually put mine out in mid June when the days start to shorten to trigger flowering

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Imo May 15th is to early without supplement light for most places

Latest posts

Top Bottom