Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contact me

• Any advice?

• Total voters
Zmv3910

Zmv3910

I'm kevin, owner/operator of ZMV42O INC. Living in the great state of Maine and growing legally hoping to be able to compete with larger caregivers and corporations.
Introducing myself
Introducing myself

Zmv3910

Zmv3910

Thank you. Are you a fan of this social media setup here? Hoping to find simple help/advice for problems that are sure to arise unexpectedly. Are you in Maine?

schwab0619

schwab0619

Thanks. What type of operation do you use?
4x4 1000w hid air cooled - flower tent
4x4 600w hps for autos and a 150 cob led for veg and seedlings.

always have anywhere from 4-6 plants in flower. in accordance with my states laws i might add. small personal grow. hopefully ill get a 99 plant license one of these days.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@Zmv3910
Welcome to, The Farm!!
Looking forward to seeing your grow. When in doubt hit the search bar! It’ll take you where you want to go!!

Zmv3910

Zmv3910

@Zmv3910
Welcome to, The Farm!!
Looking forward to seeing your grow. When in doubt hit the search bar! It’ll take you where you want to go!!
Right on thank you. Right now I am trying to hunt down my way to contact the master had to bodhi's Seedbank. Any idea how to become one of his testers?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Right on thank you. Right now I am trying to hunt down my way to contact the master had to bodhi's Seedbank. Any idea how to become one of his testers?
By some seeds, e-mail your interest.

Zmv3910

Zmv3910

By some seeds, e-mail your interest.
Will do. I'm awaiting one of my patients who's coming by to grab a couple ounces. And I'll have some Capital available to order. Where should I email my interests to?

Zmv3910

Zmv3910

Any idea on how long it takes for orders to arrive considering I live in Southern Maine? Obviously it's winter now so growing is reduced to a couple small indoor gardens. The closet I have at my house and the grow room in my partner's basement. We will be testing out some of the seeds we get from you

Zmv3910

Zmv3910

Bohdi I was afraid that's what you i thought thats what you would say. Figured you don't want to offend any breeders by referring a few. Smiley typically never ordering seeds other than locally from Maine. I guess I'll go cheap. I would be cut color for OT seeds just because I know how good is genetics her, but I am not familiar with any others

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bohdi I was afraid that's what you i thought thats what you would say. Figured you don't want to offend any breeders by referring a few. Smiley typically never ordering seeds other than locally from Maine. I guess I'll go cheap. I would be cut color for OT seeds just because I know how good is genetics her, but I am not familiar with any others
Never hurts to explore, lots of choices.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Do some research here, there’s lots of members that have reports on seeds purchased from The Farm.

Top Bottom