Introduction, First Time Home Grower

• Thread starter WeAllAgree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeAllAgree

Hello everyone and thank you for this amazing community I was browsing.
Couple month ago I decided to go with hydroponics for living and at the moment I'm maintaining a small hydro RDWC setup for tomatoes. This is a test lab and if I will succeed from what I've learned so far I may be thinking to move this project in production.
In the meantime I decided to build a grow box for my ladies to go with DWC.
Here is a small list I used:
Box: 80x120x170
Seeds: LSD auto (FastBuds Seeds) & Seemango auto (Victory Seeds)
Lights: 20/4-30cm above plants. BESTVA LED 600w (150w from the wall)
Nutrients: Flora trio - liquid kolbloom - rapidstart - floralicious plus https://invalid.com/a/WQaVhtE
Temperature & humidity: 24-25C° Air, 20.5-21C° Solution

Also I noticed that some leaves were showing signs of some kind of infection or something, after searching around I noticed that it looks like a phosphorus deficiency, but it only looks like for me. I'm asking for advice and your help.
Oh and in the state of panic I removed all the yellowish looking leaves.
yycny54hah321.jpg

58hswkvjah321.jpg

here is the whole plant without those big leaves
lit4xy6wah321.jpg

And if I'm right and it's phosphorus then I'm stuck with flushing. As I red and watched tons of videos I should put my plant in PH adjusted clean water for couple days, will it help? Is that this simple?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to, The Farm!!
Plant looks good. When in need of information try out the search bar!
Check for bugs?

W

WeAllAgree

Who sold you those tomato seeds?;)
definitely not Johny ))
Welcome to, The Farm!!
Plant looks good. When in need of information try out the search bar!
Check for bugs?
I did search for bugs but found nothing.
Was it wrong removing all those leaves?
Now it's like an unplanned defloration experiment even though I topped both plants

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
definitely not Johny ))

I did search for bugs but found nothing.
Was it wrong removing all those leaves?
Now it's like an unplanned defloration experiment even though I topped both plants

Dude you have nitrogen abundance. The spots on the leaves are probably because of that.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
here is a feeding chart I made from GH website

Well gh can’t see your grow room and all plants don’t give the same response to nutes. Feeding schedules are all pretty much bullshit in that sense.

W

WeAllAgree

Well gh can’t see your grow room and all plants don’t give the same response to nutes. Feeding schedules are all pretty much bullshit in that sense.
I'm even more confused now. I will start searching around how to make my feeding charts all over again. Thank you for giving me direction

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I'm even more confused now. I will start searching around how to make my feeding charts all over again. Thank you for giving me direction

This is how you make a schedule (if you want to). You start somewhere and adjust according to the plants response. In this case too much nitrogen. So you can adjust. Its good to grow a strain more than once, preferably from the same clone, to get the optimum results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom