Introduction To Ganja Monsta

• Thread starter GANJA MONSTA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GANJA MONSTA

GANJA MONSTA

Hello farmers! I am GANJA MONSTA and I'm a Beginner Grower with a very low budget DIY grow. I am using 8 CFL bulbs, 4x 23watt/2700k & 4x 23watt/5000k. I made my own reflector hood for the lights with a shoe box and aluminum foil. I plan on making a new reflector hood with flat white paint instead of foil because I now know how bad foil is. I have the lights on timers on a 12/12 cycle; lights ON 7am-7pm and lights OFF 7pm-7am. For soil I'm using Roots Organics Original Potting Soil and for nutrients I'm using Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom (I feed my plants nutes every other watering which equates to twice a week) and General Organics CaMg+ (which I only give my plants once in awhile when they appear to need it, not sure if I should be giving it to them more often or not) I also watered with Stump Tea like once a week during Veg. But I haven't used any Stump Tea since flipping to flower on the 17th.

I can use ANY good information, advice, tips or tricks on how to get big yields with dense buds and run a successful CFL grow or links to good information about CFL grows.

Below is a pic of the grow please take a look and give me your feedback. Thank you in advance for your time & help!

Introduction to ganja monsta

Happy Growing Ladies & Gentlemen!

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Nice. Seems you have it going there, already.

For Fluorescent sources - I like this one, alot :
Try it for getting frosty - I think you might be pleasantly surprised at the result.
Also, I'd get this stuff
You really can't afford to waste photons with low input systems like this.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome to the farm; google growweedeasy/cfl if you haven't as of yet. 12/12 grow and cfl's good going reminds me of my old days. 1 to 3 gallon containers (1 oz to 3 oz) has always worked well for me on 12/12 grows. My cfl's were 55 watt (250 incadescence) 5k's and 2.7k's with 8.5 clamp light reflectors. This allowed me to move my lights around my grow keeping them 3 - 6 inches away. By the way, nice start.

I used space blankets about $1 a piece with never a problem for reflection.

GANJA MONSTA

GANJA MONSTA

Nice. Seems you have it going there, already.

For Fluorescent sources - I like this one, alot :
Try it for getting frosty - I think you might be pleasantly surprised at the result.
Also, I'd get this stuff
You really can't afford to waste photons with low input systems like this.

Thank you for the links. After seeing that 600watt FS+UV Hortilux I spent the last couple hours looking into T5's but I think I'm going to finish this CFL grow and then wait til I can afford the pieces to put a Q Board together for my next grow..

GANJA MONSTA

GANJA MONSTA

Howdy and welcome to the farm; google growweedeasy/cfl if you haven't as of yet. 12/12 grow and cfl's good going reminds me of my old days. 1 to 3 gallon containers (1 oz to 3 oz) has always worked well for me on 12/12 grows. My cfl's were 55 watt (250 incadescence) 5k's and 2.7k's with 8.5 clamp light reflectors. This allowed me to move my lights around my grow keeping them 3 - 6 inches away. By the way, nice start.

I used space blankets about $1 a piece with never a problem for reflection.

Thank you very much Indicabush! Sorry if I'm misunderstanding but I think you thought I was doing "12/12 from seed" method. I'm not, I just switched to flowering and a 12/12 cycle on 5/17. Sorry for the confusion brotha

Top Bottom