DemonTrich

This is going to be my floor spray

1/4 tsp rosemary oil
1/4 tsp cinnamon oil
1/4 tsp peppermint oil
7.5ml neem oil
per gallon of water

mixed well in 1 gal

I've been spraying sns217 on my floors every 4 days. Well at 27.00 a bottle, I've had enough.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Wich approach are you looking for chem or ?

Starting to see it more but some are heating the room to 120 degrees once the plants are removed. Not 100% sure of the time but I think its just a hour or 2.

If it was me and it was floors walls ect I would rotate using chems.

P

PharmHand

Wich approach are you looking for chem or ?

Starting to see it more but some are heating the room to 120 degrees once the plants are removed. Not 100% sure of the time but I think its just a hour or 2.

If it was me and it was floors walls ect I would rotate using chems.
I seen that too but I don't think 120f would kill too many bugs? Doesn't seem hot enough to me, could be wrong

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I follow a lot coots advice on plant health / IPM. neem cake has made flying pests non existent in my garden and I've never had darker healthier leaves as well since using it. When I topdress it's usually around 1/4 cup each 7 or 10 gallon pot.

I also topdress weekly with malted barley for the enzymes and more specifically the chitin. I never measure it but it's usually just a few tablespoons.

Then the aloe / silica foliars at least weekly all the way up until flower. 1 tsp per gallon agsil comcentrate, 1/4 cup or so fresh aloe. Every few weeks I emulsify 2-3 tsp per gallon of neem oil and add that as well. I reserve the essential oils just in case

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Scored some.cedarwood and rosemary oil tonight. Gonna make 1 gal of 5ml each and spray the floors and stairway (wood, cured paint).

Sprayed the floors about 25 mins ago and hung out down here and smoked. Not too bad of a smell. About the same as sns217.

20170612 225242

Last edited:
Perception

Perception

I'm on my 4th indoor grow, and the first 3 were riddled with pests & powdery mildew. I unknowingly introduced all I believe. Bringing soil pots in from outside, and bringing clones in from outdoor plants.

This 4th round, I ran the full OG Biowar line as my IPM (as instructed), and haven't had a SINGLE pest or spot of Powdery Mildew (I'm 6 weeks in to flower now). The cost came out around $75 though, which is a little high for my taste. I'm going to keep using OGB until I sort out some other things, and then plan to circle back on herbal IPM.

From experience dealing with pests, Neem is like an atomic bomb (to all things pathogenic). Seems to get everything EXCEPT spider mite eggs, so I bet that it would be great as an IPM - get the buggers before they lay eggs. I've tried using clove oil, cinnamon oil, & nettle tea (all combined) to eradicate a PM outbreak, and while it didn't get rid of it, it stopped the spread. So I think all those things would work well as IPM.

Last edited:
epitome

epitome

IPM is part of any commerical/industry business, look like they just took the word PEST out of the packing industry. I promise their doing IPM in any food handling place.
Propper pm's would prevent from even having to spray all these poisons, organic or otherwise they are toxic cides causing many health issues in combustion and inhaling, similar to how those super high chemical phosphorus did years back, esque

Latest posts

Top Bottom