Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wdcf

Yea I just checked my emails good luck keeping a mother Doc green said they will flower under 24 hours of light

A

aireoponics

these will keep as mothers you just need real intense light like a metal halide. They might still go into flower eventually but a 24/0 will prolong the veg cycle.

C

colaman

Yeah I asked doc about this too. What he said was you could keep a mother going for a while under 24 hours of strong light and longer if the light had lots of BLUE spectrum light but that the mother will EVENTUALLY flower under even 24 hours of light. i have taken lots of clones and rooted them readily under t5s and the mom is still going. doc advised me if I was thinking about starting clones and putting them out that it is best to grow them to at least 12 inches tall before doing so since they will flower pretty much immediately when put outside and not get much taller

A

aireoponics

this is some great info on this strain, i hope that i can also add a few things on this thread during my grow.

B

Bluenoser

Very informative thread. I grew the IAF last year with good results. I got about 5 ounces a plant and it was dang stony. I have pics but don't think I'm alowed to post them until I've been around longer.This year I am going to try the Iranian x G13

A

aireoponics

Very informative thread. I grew the IAF last year with good results. I got about 5 ounces a plant and it was dang stony. I have pics but don't think I'm alowed to post them until I've been around longer.This year I am going to try the Iranian x G13

just click manage attachments and upload them, real easy. would like to see some other pics of ppls grow

W

wdcf

They get pretty damn tall for Autos! Kinda reminds me of Guerilla gold, hopefully IAF will be more potent

A

aireoponics

day 21

not much of an update just watering it and keeping an eye on the growth.

P1011921
P1011922
P1011923
S

scrapiron

Just a lil advice, hope you dont mind. Throw that cup with the dead plant in it away, and move the thermometer away. You are blocking your light to half the plant. Lookin real good.

A

aireoponics

thanks, i dont mind i will move the thermometer but i beg to differ on the cup plant. that is a semi freshly rooted clone of super silver haze that got a tiny bit dried out but is rooted in rockwool with pebbles on top, noticed some of the leaves are fucked, this thread isnt about that plant but why is it doing this its roots look way healthy.

S

scrapiron

Is there any water sitting in the bottom of the cup? Poke a hole or 2 so the water can drain out. The mother it came from could be deficient in some nutes, from the color of the stem. This may also explain the yellowing of the leaves. It has enough life in it to come back. It will take it a little longer because of the shock, but it should be ok.

How long did it take you to get your Iranian beans after you ordered them?

S

scrapiron

Shit, 1 other thing I forgot that might help you. Put some duct tape around the cup to block any light from hitting the roots.

A

aireoponics

yea, i just taped the bottom last night, beans got here quick, maybe 5 days. thanks for the help i'll try poking some holes see if it helps.

S

scrapiron

Ok, 28 days... Im itchin' for some update pics! :icon_spin: Hows that girl of yours doing?

A

aireoponics

sorry I am a day late, glad that you guys are keeping up.

Day 28

this girl has grown a bit in the last week,the pics dont show it but its about 10 nodes tall. i cut off some fan leaves to allow light to get to the lower nodes so i can clone them when they get bigger. I will let her grow another week or 2 then i will top her and root the top, then start pulling clones off. Starting to get some spider mites from my flowering room in there, I'm gonna spray tomorrow.

P1011957
P1011958
A

aireoponics

as for that sorry looking super silver haze clone is polluting my Iranian Short Season thread so I am making its own thread.

P

peabody

aireoponics you said order came in 5 days are you in the u.s ? plant looks good be safe peabody.

S

scrapiron

Man, she is lookin good! Pretty nice jump in size over the last week.
Peabody, took 5 business days for mine as well.

Top Bottom