Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wdcf

already at 28 days? any signs of flowering? I heard that the majority start to flower at 4 weeks(18/6), has most people found this true?

A

aireoponics

maybe, but from what i hear its not 4 weeks, but 40 days when it starts to flower under 18/6. Im sure i mentioned above that this plant is under 24/0 light cycle and I hope wont go into flowering any time soon.

A

aireoponics

DAY 36

SORRY late again on the update, but no one commented :confused0054:. ne way i sprayed her with soapy water today still showing signs of mites. but great growth so far. soon i will pull some clones next week maybe?

P1011982
P1011983
S

Satica

she looks exquisite, very nice report and nice job done so far,I will be surprised if you can keep the mom for more than 45 ish days in vegg, if you could then I am really interested in this strain.

well done

S

Satica

. A few days later to my surprise i find yesterday a small seedling starting to grow

Why Surprised??

S

scrapiron

I think Satica was quoting you from the thread starter. Anyway, she is lookin awesome! Nice job. What kinda light, soil, nutes do you use? I popped 2 a couple days ago, and they are going outside next week. Yours is doing so nice I was thinkin of doing a couple inside.

A

aireoponics

ok I see, I am using 4x 26w daylight cfl's, extra perlite added to happyfrog soil, general hydroponic flora series nutrients.

S

scrapiron

Northone, what kind of Pheno's did you see with these IAF's? (if any)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am curious to know if these ISS get alternating leaves before they flower. Just out of pure curiosity. I don't care if they do. I have done 12/12 grows and a few AF but I never checked to see. Now I want to know. Isn't that the way it goes? LOL!

My problem with AF is they don't get very tall and just get filthy being low to the ground outside without a bunch of ground prep with mulching.

B

budchaser

hi there iam interested in the irnainan but iam looking for a good all rounder ,that will give good results but most of all i need a good mold resistant strain for the uk climate, also can you buy the irinian in fem form?? cheers

A

aireoponics

hi there iam interested in the irnainan but iam looking for a good all rounder ,that will give good results but most of all i need a good mold resistant strain for the uk climate, also can you buy the irinian in fem form?? cheers

this strain ONLY comes in feminized

A

aireoponics

UPDATE

Day 42

still vegging under 4X 26w daylight cfl's. The top of the plant started to get burned so I topped it yesterday. Also when I topped it I also pulled 5 clones:rofl. Still can see specs of white on the leaves meaning spidermites!!

S

scrapiron

Have you tried Avid for the mites? I went to war with those bastards last fall and it seemed like nothing worked. I heard about Avid and tried it. Problem solved! I think it was Logic who recommended it. Anyway, check out e-bay you can get a small thing of it for cheap.

Lookin Great Man!

Y

yerp8

Has anyone had any experience with Dr Greenthumbs Iranian x G13...cant find much info about them other than his site

W

wdcf

42 days of veg... are you vegging 24/0? I was planning on vegging 17/7 and was hoping that they would start to flower around day 40

A

aireoponics

"Has anyone had any experience with Dr Greenthumbs Iranian x G13...cant find much info about them other than his site "

thats b/c its a new strain less than 2 months on the market.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I sent in for a few packs . Its been quite sometime since I sent it in so here's hoping . I don't know much about the G-13 Iranian but the doc claims she's a better yielder and more potent then the ISS. She also takes a little longer too.

Top Bottom