Iranian auto Flower

• Thread starter aireoponics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackiebest

Any help appreciated

OK, I am at this for the first time. Germed the beans, 2 x IAF, 4 x Iranian G13, 4 x Bubba Kush, 4 x OZ. All seeds supplied by Doc Greenthumb in the most professional way.

Have no lights so they were a coldframe start and now are in the Ground. They are leafing so well compared to anything I had expected. I veg'd them in 7" pots (fiber) but made a stupid mistake of putting both an IGF and a Bubba Kush into 13" pots. I say mistake because although they loved it and exploded in leaf, when I tried to put them into the ground from these monster pots the soil came apart and I know I have done damage to the roots! I have however put them in very well prepared holes with the most beautiful home made mix on the planet, and they are showing no signs of retardation!

I will get pics up v soon (if one of you could kindly linky me to how to post pics).

My big fear is deer and slugs however I think they are getting a bit big for slugs now.

I will really appreciate you guys advising me as I progress as really I am clueless however I am pretty sure I ahve been doing it well so far given the obvious health of the ladies!

Great to have found the forum,

Blackie.

A

aireoponics

day 103
day 30 since light change
day 20 flowering
looking great.. but i did notice some small white spots on the upper leaves, looking closer i notice some new alive spidermites!!!! wtf should i do.... buy neem oil? is that safe to use in flower? fucking thought i had killed them with the floramite but they are stronger. other than that looking healthy.

P1012150
P1012148
P1012151
P1012153
B

Bluenoser

you can use neem safely just don't use it in direct light and let them dry before putting them back into strong light. neem twice 3 days apart

looking at them i'd say you should give them a flush immediately (if not sooner) and then cut back a bit on the strength of the nute solution

A

Android9866

i ordered some from him, of the 10 only 4 sprouted and those four are looking very weak. He also wont stand by his product. ill see how the four do and post pics but i am not expecting any good results.

S

scrapiron

i ordered some from him, of the 10 only 4 sprouted and those four are looking very weak. He also wont stand by his product. ill see how the four do and post pics but i am not expecting any good results.

Funny... everytime I order I get 11. And of those 11 I get a 100% germination rate.

Tell us about your germ method...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Usually get 11 myself

I have had 100% germ from the Doc's seeds myself, 11 for 11 each time

mal

A

aireoponics

you can use neem safely just don't use it in direct light and let them dry before putting them back into strong light. neem twice 3 days apart

looking at them i'd say you should give them a flush immediately (if not sooner) and then cut back a bit on the strength of the nute solution

I'm about to get some neem, and spray them just as the lights shut off..... but I just watered them full strength tonight, not sure why you think they need to be flushed no where close to ready maybe the pics look yellow but in person the leaves are a healthy shade of green.

B

blackiebest

I am new here also, but Doc ALWAYS sends 11 and there are no better beans. He will stand over them if you send back the ones that did not pop. If your sprouts are looking weak could it be down to what you are doing? I am so new at this and did have some problems (of my oen making), germinating, but once they got under the sun the growth in off the scale!

Strange for your first post it is so damning of somone so many respect.

B

Bluenoser

Scrapiron. i'm not an expert but it looks like your plants are showing early signs of an excess salts build up. if you're in soil i'd bet money on it. if in water perhaps cut back on the nutes a little bit

B

Bluenoser

yeah i'm with mal, scapiron and northone on this one. almost every single seed i have ever gotten from greenthumb over the years sprouted and in the case of the iranian i got 50 last year and 48 sprouted. this year 100 and 98 sprouted and all docs seed sprout so fast its like they are on steroids

greenjoe

greenjoe

I ordered my seeds last monday (dr.greenthumb)..31-05-10....out of 11, 9 are already started to pop...2 were shells(empty)...hope i will get a desent return,as it is a bit late...

DSC02059
DSC02060
DSC02061
DSC02062
DSC02063
BlackBart

BlackBart

I got eight out of eleven and that's cool with me . Shit happens with germinating seeds . Looking forward to growing these puppies out as well as the Chemdog x Iranianan indica I got from the doc .

A

aireoponics

update
day 110
day 37 since light change
day 27 flower
the other day i sprayed her down with some neem oil and it seems to put the mites on hold for a second, about to spray again soon for the second wave... also i added 3X 26w 10.0 uvb bulbs near the bottom of the plant. these locations i put the bulbs which emit a blue hue have started already to change the hairs orange on the parts touched by the light, also notice an explosion of crystals on these parts compared to other parts of the plant. watered her last night with half strength nutrients. I had a heat problem in there but it seems to be resolved now. temps around 85.

P1012162a
P1012162
P1012159
P1012158
K

kdw1220

I have enjoyed seeing your progress aireoponics and hope the spider mites work out for you. I have two plants that were started two months ago and are doing good ill try and get a picture later of the two plants. But to get to the point I also started a few more plants about a month ago to grow in a swamp. I am using a concept referred to as swamp tubes, a tube is placed into a swamp where water can be drawn from the swamp so there is no need to water the plants. Here is a paint picture that I draw up to show the concept.

Tubes

I went out this weekend and planted them in a swamp where no one should find them. On the bottom of the tube I used a mix of peat moss and perlite with sweet lime to rise the ph of the water. The upper part of the tube is filled with Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil with sweet lime and nuts. Here is a pictures of one of the swamp tubes I put in.
Pic

A

aireoponics

I am amazed what you are able to do with such low low light wattage, too high temps and spider mites.
uv lights are cool but you really needed 10X more normal spectrum wattage.

your saying to use 4000w? i would like to upgrade to 1400w sometime in the near future but i would think 1000w a plant would be cool? am i wrong?

A

aireoponics

the swamp tubes seem alot like gro bags only more stable but also more work you can get 5 gal bag for .50 usd. same idea

S

SYDAM23

hey air i have a crop literally like ur when i saw ur pic i thought u had nicked mine lol...pic below...i was just wondering im on day 31 im not at all sure on when to stop feeeding and flush....any pointers?

another_sellout

another_sellout

First off, just read the whole thread. Good job on keeping it rolling. Curious to see pictures of the clones, as well as hear about their journey outside. I wanted to go with the ISS for this years outdoor, but I ordered Diesel Ryder instead and I'm just so disappointed by the size. Fast, sure. But tiny. Foot tall ounces, at best, under the sun outside. But fast. Unfortunately, autoflowering fast isn't really anything, I'm learning. The fact you can clone this one changes everything. Really want to see some of those Chemdog crosses, too. I want to defeat the climate here in Colorado next year. This genetic line looks to be it.

SYDAM23- Slow your roll when half your hairs have died back OR you see all the trichomes getting milky white. Your plants look awesome for one month into flower, by the way. A little salt locked, but healthy. A pre-emptive flush of double your container size might help move the salt uncurl those leaves a bit. An epsom salt foliar spray comes highly recommended as well.

Good thread.

Top Bottom