Is It Fair To Say That, Every Branch Reduces Cola Size?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

O yes u know me so well my dude lol look at my posts buddy dont try to son me when ur out here trying to buy pollen lol go do somethigng with urself and stop trolling. U prob got kicked off riu cus ur a troll and have no knowledge to contribute

R

redlife215

U must be an old asshole cus the way u disagreed was def disrespectful read ur posts stupid

S

Shawnery

I'm better than you, your not as good as me, you grow small I grow big, I use soil you do hydro, I top my plants but you mainline, what the fuck does it matter?

As long as ones intentions are well mannered and open to correction than all other factors are total bullshit. Only when people are able to learn and change do they allow themselves to be small enough to grow and become better than they were.

Seriously, just pull your dicks out, take a photo, post them on here and then we will all know for sure who'd got the bigger one!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

please do . Just gave me an idea next time I send a dirty pic Ima have to take it with a Polaroid lmao

H

heisen

Ol redlife never lets up,He is definitely persistent in his opinions.lol
@Benbert try and get some post count up and be a standing member here for a while,You cant jump onto a thread with 20 post counts and start slinging mud man.redlife can be harsh but he is knowledgeable and knows what he is talking about most of the time.Nobody wants to see contributing members get the ban hammer.This is a place where everyone can learn from each other.

sixstring

sixstring

i dont care how long ya been here,plants and humans are very very very different. using one (human) in a topping/pruning reference is fuckin ignorant and the original troll came from it. and while im in here someone needs to learn to spell when calling others dumb ;)

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Left to go natural.
DSCN0873

Trained
DSCN0893

Skipper23

Skipper23

When I prune a plant I see it as a ball of energy with 2 polarities, root volume and stalks/foliage. I base my pruning of a plant on it's root volume. If I have a big root system and I prune and pluck at the right time to work with auxin, I can channel it into different areas. I see the whole plant more as an amoeba. Plant cell division is nothing like animal cell division..

R

redlife215

i dont care how long ya been here,plants and humans are very very very different. using one (human) in a topping/pruning reference is fuckin ignorant and the original troll came from it. and while im in here someone needs to learn to spell when calling others dumb ;)

O so cus i dont spell check i must not no how to spell lol i am not mispellimg hard words and anybody with half a brain kmows what i am saying. All the lil girls like to come out and whine about soelling like we are in grammer school lol nerds. And i wasnt comparing them on a real level i was jus naking a qiock easy comparison i know plants and people are different duh u really gonna come at me thinkong im dumb. And @sixstring i wasnt coming at abybody in the original post and it was a post at the begining of the thread he dug up and came at me sideways off the bat. I didnt know u were allowed to troll if u didjt like someones post. If thay were true id troll all ur lil bullshit that u post

R

redlife215

I didnt call anybody names or anything i am defending my name that u guys are calling out. 8 dont see a ything against the rules of what i jus posted

sixstring

sixstring

U reakly believe the sucker branch theory? It jus dont make sense to me. If i cut off my 4 fingers my thumb dont grow bigger

you also don't grow two heads when it gets chopped off so I think it's fair to say cannabis and humans arent anatomically the same.

Oh well thanks Captain Obvious I know plants and humans aren't the same but the mentality of cooling off small bottom branches because the energy somehow is reverted to the main branch does it make any sense that's not what it's doing now turn right but thanks for your obvious dumbass f****** answer

If you don't want me telling you that the anatomy's are different don't compare the two, thanks Einstein for your great contribution to burning oxygen

I compared the 2 cus it is the same principle. Both hukans and plants wont grow bigger branchedls if u cut off the others. So my comparison is valid nerd and i am pretty sure i am correct. Ur top buds dont get bigger if u plyck ur lowers. The subject of this thread ended up being more of a lst training/toppikg question tho so it is a different idea. Way to dug up an old post to try to troll me tho loser

You say things with conviction yet no source of evidence, you need a nap.

Hmm idk buddy i only groww 1000s of plants, ur still using vinegar to adjust ur ph lol

I experimented on one plant, I have PH up and PH down unlike you i'm not afraid to take risks to learn.

O yes u know me so well my dude lol look at my posts buddy dont try to son me when ur out here trying to buy pollen lol go do somethigng with urself and stop trolling. U prob got kicked off riu cus ur a troll and have no knowledge to contribute

U must be an old asshole cus the way u disagreed was def disrespectful read ur posts stupid

I didnt call anybody names or anything i am defending my name that u guys are calling out. 8 dont see a ything against the rules of what i jus posted

Just so nobody thinks I'm being mean when I ban you for trolling lol.
Your first post adds nothing to the convo,it was Imo a troll post.and I thought I handled it fairly well considering you love to call people names.so now we can see how it gets out of control,and now ya wanna pick a fight with me? I don't care if you grow 10,000 plants or 1,have some common courtesy.your rude behavior outweighs your contributions to the site at this point.
Thanks,and have a nice day :)

R

redlife215

Don't get it mistaken this is not a growing form this is a forum where people like to flex their muscles and where people like to talk about things that they don't know anything about they have tiny grows and everybody acts like they know better than the people with bigger grows and I mean it's sad it really is sad that we used to flourish with information on over growing cannabis world and then they get shut down so we have these secondary forms popping up and it's all about banning back in the day you were able to share things you able to share seeds you're able to share clones and DM's nowadays you can't do any of that everything is like a communist Nazi World not communist Nazi and to get banned is crazy that you guys think that you're so high-and-mighty to ban people like it's some big punishment like nobody cares my man you can ban me you think I care about you a little form I'm trying to help you all out get some big Rose like you used to have on the form you don't have any anymore if you've noticed what's the biggest grow other than mine lol its a bullshot forum with bullshit rukes. Logic is the man but sixstring is a hack forreal. Ban me for the truth

Latest posts

Top Bottom