Is It Fair To Say That, Every Branch Reduces Cola Size?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

You should be able to get the point with my post even though some of the words are f***** up it's because I had to voice chat it because I'm driving up the five on my way back to NorCal from the bay but I saw you little grumblings on the post with all the little moderators coming out to act tough so go ahead and act tough band me and feelings like this was never a problem on cannabis world like where did turning a form into some kind of b******* Tit for Tat lack of knowledge like imagine if I was a rookie grower and I really need to knowledge and giving their opinions and there's no fax where are the big breeders at there used to be big breeders on forms they're not here no more a lot because of Instagram but mostly because this isn't hospitable environment for people with real knowledge because their knowledge is always question asked why jackmayoffer left the forms which you guys might know is the jungle boys he used to be on the forms he's not on here no more because everybody used to come cook it at him we would have paid to have his knowledge back on here and for him to answer questions again but we lost them because a little trolls and b******* as moderators not protecting the people with the real knowledge and wanting to ban them instead of protecting what they're talkin about and I'm far from an Ivan from Jungle boys but it's just a comparison and an idea of the lack of real Growers here honestly I get depressed knowing that I have one of the biggest and it's really sad that I feel bad for you guys once I get banned and gone

H

heisen

You should be able to get the point with my post even though some of the words are f***** up it's because I had to voice chat it because I'm driving up the five on my way back to NorCal from the bay but I saw you little grumblings on the post with all the little moderators coming out to act tough so go ahead and act tough band me and feelings like this was never a problem on cannabis world like where did turning a form into some kind of b******* Tit for Tat lack of knowledge like imagine if I was a rookie grower and I really need to knowledge and giving their opinions and there's no fax where are the big breeders at there used to be big breeders on forms they're not here no more a lot because of Instagram but mostly because this isn't hospitable environment for people with real knowledge because their knowledge is always question asked why jackmayoffer left the forms which you guys might know is the jungle boys he used to be on the forms he's not on here no more because everybody used to come cook it at him we would have paid to have his knowledge back on here and for him to answer questions again but we lost them because a little trolls and b******* as moderators not protecting the people with the real knowledge and wanting to ban them instead of protecting what they're talkin about and I'm far from an Ivan from Jungle boys but it's just a comparison and an idea of the lack of real Growers here honestly I get depressed knowing that I have one of the biggest and it's really sad that I feel bad for you guys once I get banned and gone

Its not about that,You gotta ease up on the insults.personal attacking.Its one thing to joke but nothing more annoying than watching people argue and sling personal attacks at each other when trying to get good information from a thread.Alot of good threads shit the bed when people start slinging insults at each other.Just relax man and type out everything your gonna say and than before you hit post reply while your mad delete it all and re write it in a more positive.
You think we as mods have it easy.I personally see alot of things slide but you dont know the crap we have to deal with with spammers and dealing with these late night spam attacks,refreshing the user page to keep the forum from being flooded with garbage.
were not here to censor what anyone is saying but these personal arguments and pissing contest get carried away and the thread loses all hope for teaching anyone anything.
I know for a fact mods have let you slide on alot of occasions.
Just chill man and try a different approach,Im pretty sure these other mods are pretty close to giving you a buck rodgers ban date.The last one i banned aint coming back till the year 2118.

R

redlife215

If you're referring to me with my six plants in my backyard fighting caterpillars that grow was my home grow I also had a growing reading and a growing Santa Cruz mountains that was my backyard in Vallejo grow just for fun matter fact I was so busy with my other two big grows that I didn't even try and store that we properly and it was all pretty much trashed because it was so small and insignificant as far as money when I had a 99 in Santa Cruz and I had a 99 in reading so as long as I've been on these forms I've never been a small grower the last time I was a small Growler was in like 98 when I was growing in Philadelphia row home so if you like me before you know I'm the same mother f***** boy

H

heisen

what difference does it make how big a grower someone is.my last grow op was in an old ass rv i used as a hunting club trailer lol.small as shit and i made due with it,Hence my screen name after heisenberg and jesse cooking in the rv from a tv show.No one here is a master grower,We all have issues from time to time no matter how great we think we are there are to many variables in every grow.Even the best growers on the planet can have phantom issues.All we can do is share our experiences and what has worked and not worked for us.
i know some guys that grow on smaller scales i would love to sit down and pick there brains.Anyone who claims to be a master has only shut down and stopped learning,we are all constantly evolving and learning as growers.

H

heisen

And for the record i learned more in that little space in 3 years than i did the past 15 years growing outdoors and planting fields with a tractor.Those smaller spaces really test your abilitys to make the most of the small spaces you have available.Ill put my money on some of these tent growers producing some quality dank shit before some of these warehouse growers,just saying.

Madbud

Madbud

If you're referring to me with my six plants in my backyard fighting caterpillars that grow was my home grow I also had a growing reading and a growing Santa Cruz mountains that was my backyard in Vallejo grow just for fun matter fact I was so busy with my other two big grows that I didn't even try and store that we properly and it was all pretty much trashed because it was so small and insignificant as far as money when I had a 99 in Santa Cruz and I had a 99 in reading so as long as I've been on these forms I've never been a small grower the last time I was a small Growler was in like 98 when I was growing in Philadelphia row home so if you like me before you know I'm the same mother f***** boy
And
well good luck competing with mammals. I’m off to see Gordon Lightfoot, another dinosaur.

P

Pass2TheLeft

The question is interesting" is it fair to say every branch reduces cola size".
It is possible to grow massive single cola plants. With training and pgrs and the right strain you can grow massive single cola plants.
Large plants grow larger colas than smaller plants the main enemy is internodal stretching..
So really its a yes and no answer lol

Skipper23

Skipper23

I'm loving this forum, best I've found so far, and it seems mostly Cali-centric. I like how everything was handled and apparently no one got the boot, how awesome. Pruning is another place where science and art meet, and can be so personalized. It's one of the few things I've done growing, month after month for years, and I still like doing it. It's like my plant meditation time and I'm there for hours and hours, like a time warp. Remember though to wear shades, I'm almost blind ;)

G gnome

G gnome

The question is interesting" is it fair to say every branch reduces cola size".
It is possible to grow massive single cola plants. With training and pgrs and the right strain you can grow massive single cola plants.
Large plants grow larger colas than smaller plants the main enemy is internodal stretching..
So really its a yes and no answer lol
No...its just a yes answer...

Top Bottom