Is It Normal For An Autoflowering Plant To Still Be Vegging For 50 Days

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

One thing that I noticed is that when I took the plant out to look at it, there is no pm there. It has to be a reflection off the film. But I did spray it with apple cider vinegar to be on the safe side.

Panacea79

Panacea79

I think part of the problem is that you have greenhouse genetics, that place is a shit show, they don't even do their own breeding anymore . I believe they just buy bulk seeds from Spain , from an op that makes seeds for all the other big name Dutch brands. Their whole operation is sketchy and the beans pass through too many hands before getting packaged up, it might turn out to be a nice plant and maybe even an auto. Do some research and you can find much better brands to get your seeds from , good luck dude
I agree! I haven't heard really ANYTHING GOOD about Greenhouse's genetics, breeding and/or overall company practices business wise, in seed germinating pwrcentags and just overall GENETIC STABILITY and 'good seeds'....for my money, and I have been ordering from Herbies lately, I've had good to great results with: >'FastBuds' (especially their autos; I'm not sure but they may ONLY make/sell AUTOFLOWERING SEEDS?)> DinaFem is usually a safe bet in my book; well run company, great genetics, diverse catalog and variety, fresh seeds that have, imo, probly a 90%+ germination rates AND some interesting and well documented/tested for THC/CBD,ETC strains> 'Nirvana Seeds': Established company with a pretty good reputation for quality, variety, and genetic stability as well. Hope some of this helps

P.s. Also, although I haven't purchased from it yet, the 'THC Bay" HERE has some really interesting choices and options....GOOD LUCK!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I agree! I haven't heard really ANYTHING GOOD about Greenhouse's genetics, breeding and/or overall company practices business wise, in seed germinating pwrcentags and just overall GENETIC STABILITY and 'good seeds'....for my money, and I have been ordering from Herbies lately, I've had good to great results with: >'FastBuds' (especially their autos; I'm not sure but they may ONLY make/sell AUTOFLOWERING SEEDS?)> DinaFem is usually a safe bet in my book; well run company, great genetics, diverse catalog and variety, fresh seeds that have, imo, probly a 90%+ germination rates AND some interesting and well documented/tested for THC/CBD,ETC strains> 'Nirvana Seeds': Established company with a pretty good reputation for quality, variety, and genetic stability as well. Hope some of this helps

P.s. Also, although I haven't purchased from it yet, the 'THC Bay" HERE has some really interesting choices and options....GOOD LUCK!!!
I've had great luck with Canuk Seeds.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well I think I have come to terms that this Sweet Mango Auto from Green House seeds has a genetic problem. Here's a pic!! The leaves look funky, the new shoots look weird. But I'm gonna let her do her thing and see whats happens.
20161104 135128
20161104 135111

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well all it looks like she's starting to flower but they look weird. If anybody out there can tell me what the hell is going on it would be much appreciated. The leaves look deformed...lol
20161107 095620
20161107 095635
20161107 095646
20161107 095658

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like thrip or whitefly damage maybe?
@Seamaiden is used to dealing with pests, maybe she can share a pearl

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would put the plant up on a table and look it over with a bright flashlight.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I would put the plant up on a table and look it over with a bright flashlight.
Yo broham!! how are ya? I looked that plant all over with a fine toothed comb and light. No bugs.. I confused.... lololol

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'd say genetics , seeing how the other plant isn't affected by what ever it is.
STR8

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Scoop off as many handfulls of your top layer of soil when it's crumble dry and put it on a paper plate. Look for these
earwig-earwigs.jpg

They are fast, they jump off your plant and bury theirself in the dirt before you can see them, I just happened to see one jump off a plant and bury itself before lights on when I was taking a pic one day. Spinosad will kill them, captain jacks dead bug brew makes a dust thats carried at most local stores.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Put a small saucer or lid with vegetable oil on your dirt and the earwigs will crawl in and drown if there are any. A piece of tape around the edge of your pot, sticky side up, may help identify the culprits.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

:drunk2:
Scoop off as many handfulls of your top layer of soil when it's crumble dry and put it on a paper plate. Look for these
earwig-earwigs.jpg

They are fast, they jump off your plant and bury theirself in the dirt before you can see them, I just happened to see one jump off a plant and bury itself before lights on when I was taking a pic one day. Spinosad will kill them, captain jacks dead bug brew makes a dust thats carried at most local stores.
Up north we called those ear wigs. Nope nothing like that here. I checked the soil. Nothing!!! This is an indoor grow. The other plant is just fine. I'm really beginning to believe genetics. Even the leaves are twisting. Weird!!!!

londonbum69

londonbum69

i have autos going all bio canna line , white berry,mazar,og,blue og,jock horror, big devil xl, grand heft,killer kush. all of them are taking longer then the breeders say, i legally grow and my set up is perfect and the plants are perfect , they are not as good the autos photos or clones are way better , i grew skywalker og photos before these 11 weeks right on.

londonbum69

londonbum69

:drunk2:
Up north we called those ear wigs. Nope nothing like that here. I checked the soil. Nothing!!! This is an indoor grow. The other plant is just fine. I'm really beginning to believe genetics. Even the leaves are twisting. Weird!!!!
are you wind burning them ?

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Thanks for asking!!! They came out just fine.. They were tasty!!
Awesome. I started 4 back in the first of August, 3 of them are about 3 weeks from done. 1 hasn't got the first flower yet. I'm thinking about putting it in dark for about 24 hours then adding it back with the rest to see if it start flowering

Top Bottom